Steve Hunt (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Just sent this to James Rodger. I'll see if he replies!
"Where did you get the story about Steve Hunt joining Cowes Sports? I gave that story to the Sky Blues Talk fans forum last Tuesday. Happen to see it did you?"
Fair play to the bloke. Replied straight away.
"Hi, no I don't use Sky Blues Talk. My editor passed it this link on to me for to do a piece on: http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/15242858.Former_England_winger_appointed_manager_of_Sydenhams_Premier_survivors/ "

Nick

Administrator
Just sent this to James Rodger. I'll see if he replies!
"Where did you get the story about Steve Hunt joining Cowes Sports? I gave that story to the Sky Blues Talk fans forum last Tuesday. Happen to see it did you?"

Ha, where did you send that?

I can guarantee his reply will be to deny all knowledge of the info being on here and then tell you how many people are reading it.

Nick

Administrator

I can guarantee his reply will be to deny all knowledge of the info being on here and then tell you how many people are reading it.

1 out of 2 isn't bad.

The same as the Lamieras car crash one ;)

mark82

Going to IOW in October. I like to take in a non league game on my travels so if they happen to be playing while I'm there will pop along.

Houchens Head

I clicked on his name in the Telegraph piece and it gave me an option of contacting him either through twatter or Facebook. I don't do twatter so I sent him that message through FB.

Houchens Head

Going to IOW in October. I like to take in a non league game on my travels so if they happen to be playing while I'm there will pop along.
You'd be better off watching Newport. Far better team! Anyway, it will depend on the dates you come over here. If both Cowes and Newport are playing away, then they will all be on the bigger North island. (mainland to you lot!)

wingy

However they got their info is no issue really though Is It.
Just sharing some news on an ex player who brought pleasure and still has as we've reminiscenced about his time here.

Houchens Head

Whatever. Anyway, I'll be going to the local derby next season - Newport v Cowes, which is nearly always played on August Bank Holiday. I'll take a couple of photos of him and post them on here, just to show how he is now.

Ranjit Bhurpa

Yeah me too-Langbank ave down by the railway!
Don't remember name of the road but it was 30 years ago mind, a night game. Enjoyed the pie and peas in the clubhouse afterwards plus a few pints.

Adge

Don't remember name of the road but it was 30 years ago mind, a night game. Enjoyed the pie and peas in the clubhouse afterwards plus a few pints.
The glade or the White bear!:shamefullyembarrased:

Ranjit Bhurpa

The glade or the White bear!:shamefullyembarrased:
Don't remember the name but thought it was part of the club. We had played a works type match against one of our suppliers KAW Engineering and their Director was well connected at Wolves, West Bromwich and Willenhall. He was also mates with Derek Dougan who I recall made the presentations in the clubhouse after the game.

tisza

was a favourite player of mine.
Seem to remember he was a black belt (karate i think). Always used to watch to see if he was going to lose it and flatten someone. Or could be memory is just starting to go :)

Users who are viewing this thread