Steve Harrison (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

Anyone else heard he has gone ?

His 3 year contract is now up (joined in May 2009)

rumours are that Carsley is to be offered assistant manager

Disorganised1

Time he did go

Gaz

Didn't Thorn already sayhe was going to have Carsley around on match day ?

If so then it would be another cost cut for sure.

ccfcway

Not heard anything about this don't believe its true one bit. Can I ask who ur source was or got a link?
<br />
<br />
On twitter and a couple of other forums. Do know if it's true, but strange there has been no mention of a new contract for him if he is staying !!

WillieStanley

There are a few consistencies with all three managers he served under which I can't help but feel came from him. Not leaving a man up from a corner for one. Time to freshen things up.

The players do seem to love him!

mexico88

There are a few consistencies with all three managers he served under which I can't help but feel came from him. Not leaving a man up from a corner for one. Time to freshen things up.

Is that the same players that took us down?

ccfcway

Carsley can only improve things

Ex england assistant, he must be in decent bunce as well

SkyBlueM

Like some have already mentioned I hope it is true. He has seen off a couple of managers already and looking at what is going on on the pitch I am not entirely sure what he has done to improve the players and standard of play. Bringing in a fresh face with some new ideas is probably a good thing.

Time for sh to move on - he has been a constant in our downward slide. Nothing to do with cost-cutting and everything to do with bringing Lee Carsley through. A good move by management.

stevo_ccfc

Fingers crossed, the players some how rate him yet very few players improve here, only the defenders seem to get better. Yet attacking players seem to get worse, and set pieces are terrible

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
IF and as it stands it is an IF Harrison has gone lets be clear he wont have gone because of the merits or not of his coaching skills and Carsley (if he stays) wont get assistant because of his .......... the decision first and foremost will be about cost cutting

mexico88

and the same players that have featured at Wembley in recent weeks. I don't see your point?

What, the same players who featured at Wembley in recent weeks were playing for us when we were relegated? I didn't see them.

My point was merely that he's there to develop and push players to their individual limits - and if their individual limits are what we saw last season, then I'm a purple cow!

There's really only two scenarios where you 'love' your boss.

1. When he's helping you to achieve great successes.
2. When he gives you an easy ride.

There's no such thing as bad employees, only bad managers.

Marty

I hope he has gone, he can take that clown Thorn with him too.

Users who are viewing this thread