Steve Evans up to his tricks again (1 Viewer)

Captain Dart

Its just bargain bucket withdrawal symptoms.

Nick

Administrator
Yeah, how dare he say some of our players are very good!

Damn him to hell.

Ha, I wasnt saying it was crime of the century just that he seems to like the pre game stuff. A shitter version of boxing.

fernandopartridge

Christ Nick, he's being complimentary about us!

Does this moron post on here:

(edited)6 minutes ago
Cov2division4

Dont say a lot about them if they can get into 4th division sides.... what about the rest walking into National league teams....... BTW Sisu out

Nick

Administrator
Christ Nick, he's being complimentary about us!

Does this moron post on here:

Nah it's a mind game, he is trying to get into the heads of certain players. If I remember last game he was like it too and it made their long range shot swerve into the goal ;)

giphy.gif

Esoterica

dont seem like mind games to me
Definitely is mind games for me, he covers all bases!
He bigs up our team, putting the pressure on to us to peform. 'They are a fantastic club with some excellent players – some outstanding players'
He lowers his own fans expectations by saying he'd take a draw 'we'll go and try to get a point and if we can get all three it will be great'.
Lays a marker down for the Mansfield fans by referring to how great our fans are. 'and brilliant support. They will come here in good numbers'
If his defenders put in 10% more to show that they can neutralise McNulty and his midfielders step up to the challenge of going up against Doyle because their boss says they 'would get into any team in the league' then he's on to a winner.
While we were enjoying having our egos fluffed he's got inside our head maaaaan. Beware!

larry_david

Him saying jch was in touch with him on deadline day is pure dirty filth Is he hinting that jchs first choice was Mansfield and the only reason he signed for us is that they didn't want him?

Warwickhunt

he's a fucking Coach Driver who manages a football team! I was right behind him at the RICOH the guy is a constant moaning GIT who gets into the 4th Officials face every minute of the game him and his assistant that is. At one stage the 4th official never looked at the play on the pich for at least 5 minutes as they bloody hounded him

no_loyalty

he's a fucking Coach Driver who manages a football team! I was right behind him at the RICOH the guy is a constant moaning GIT who gets into the 4th Officials face every minute of the game him and his assistant that is. At one stage the 4th official never looked at the play on the pich for at least 5 minutes as they bloody hounded him

Poor mans Neil Warnock?

covcity4life

He bigs up our team, putting the pressure on to us to peform. 'They are a fantastic club with some excellent players – some outstanding players'
He lowers his own fans expectations by saying he'd take a draw 'we'll go and try to get a point and if we can get all three it will be great'.
Lays a marker down for the Mansfield fans by referring to how great our fans are. 'and brilliant support. They will come here in good numbers'
If his defenders put in 10% more to show that they can neutralise McNulty and his midfielders step up to the challenge of going up against Doyle because their boss says they 'would get into any team in the league' then he's on to a winner.
While we were enjoying having our egos fluffed he's got inside our head maaaaan. Beware!
Thats par for course though.

Mind gsmes for mr would be thry hsbe huhe expectstions on shoulders now. No chsnce they will fail to mske playoffs now etc

ccfcway

Last game he was up to his tricks, on it again

Mansfield boss Steve Evans on these two Coventry City players

On about McNulty, Doyle and JCH.

agreed.

"We are looking forward to it. We will freshen up this week and make sure we've got lots of energy to play. Then we'll go and try to get a point and if we can get all three it will be great."

imagine MR saying that !

"They are a fantastic club with some excellent players – some outstanding players – and brilliant support. They will come here in good numbers"

nothing about that I disagree with

ccfcway

notice he stopped short of mentioned biamou..

Terry Gibson's perm

Poor mans Neil Warnock?

A very very poor mans Warnock.

If Evans,Pardew or John Gregory ever get through the managers door I won’t go back until they have gone.

Add any of our ex managers to that list apart from Lee Carsley

Captain Dart

John Gregory! Christ! He was selling phones the last time I heard. Would still get a bad reception here...
John Charles Gregory is an English former footballer.
He is currently the head coach of Chennaiyin in the Indian Super League.Wikipedia
Born: 11 May 1954 (age 63), Scunthorpe

Brighton Sky Blue

If this guy wants mind games I can take my chess set to Mansfield and we can duel it out at half time.

ajsccfc

Steve Evans is the most used car salesman manager around now that Harry Redknapp's retired again. Even the name suits a dealership. Steve Evans Toyota, buy a premium service and receiveve free flux capacitor check

Grendel

Steve Evans is the most used car salesman manager around now that Harry Redknapp's retired again. Even the name suits a dealership. Steve Evans Toyota, buy a premium service and receiveve free flux capacitor check

Is Garry Johnson still around?

Users who are viewing this thread