Stephen Hunt Signs (1 Viewer)

wingy

Filling the squad with experience Wonder if that's what TM sides lacked in the past when he's spoken about his sides being top at Xmas and not going up?
And should we fall short, not that I think we will, well equipped for the PO's and Wembley.

st john

And should we fall short, not that I think we will, well equipped for the PO's and Wembley.

Good point. We don't know yet how many of our competitors will be tempted to cash in on their best players during this month.

Hobo

Good utility player, can play left back as well.
Has experience and always seemed a grafted to me.

higgs

He's a grafter alright always gave 100% any time he played for club and country he would run all day long up and down the pitch happy days the rest of the division must be sitting up and shitting themselves now when they see our squad :)

Johnnythespider

What, when, who. I can't keep up with this.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

simonregis

Excellent guy to have around the building. Him on one wing O'Brien on tuther opposition will be battling a celtic armada

Hobo

Another one TM has watched train before signing.

BackRoomRummermill

Sorry to buck the trend but I am not entirely convinced. I would like to have seen another youngster , this makes the journeymen count now up to 3. I trust TM and all that but let's look to as we have done very well to youth, no more please TM

covmark

Sorry to buck the trend but I am not entirely convinced. I would like to have seen another youngster , this makes the journeymen count now up to 3. I trust TM and all that but let's look to as we have done very well to youth, no more please TM
3??? If it were 10 I could understand, but 3, really? And let's face it, they're not your average 3rd division journeymen.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Sick Boy

Great signing; it looks like the experts on the forum will soon he hailing sisu as the greatest owners yet after we eclipse our PL/1st div record with our first promotion in nearly 50 years

hill83

Good signing. I can't stand the bloke so that works in our favour.

BackRoomRummermill

3??? If it were 10 I could understand, but 3, really? And let's face it, they're not your average 3rd division journeymen.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Only time will tell but the other 2 have made little impact , so no not for me I am afraid.

I get the feeling there is some free loading going on.

Oh yes good presence around the club and all that but we already have a manager with more presence than the 3 put together, I only see these guys as but part coaches on the training ground to be honest

covcity4life

Only time will tell but the other 2 have made little impact , so no not for me I am afraid.

I get the feeling there is some free loading going on.

Oh yes good presence around the club and all that but we already have a manager with more presence than the 3 put together, I only see these guys as but part coaches on the training ground to be honest

4th in league. Yup lots of freeloading going on

GaryJones

Shit hot every time I've seen him play! Great signing in my view - this is such a great time to be a Sky Blues Fan and its make a change from the usual deathly silence we are used too in previous transfer windows!

Loving Life in Sky Blue right now!

rupert_bear

A striker next ? Been names banded about but I tend to think it will be someone not mentioned that seems to be the way TM and MV work

hill83

Don't think I can remember seeing him play, just noel.

Is he one of them the opposition hate? The savage type?

He's a get stuck in and wind people up sort of player. He's the reason Petr Cech wears that head proctection.
Just what we need now and again.

higgs

That's the one he's hated by opposition teams especially chelsea after injuring Czech he's the reason he's wearing that helmet in goals. We need experience in and around the squad for the run in I'd prefer the likes of hunt to come on for last 20 mins if we are winning to close out the game

Nick

Administrator
He's a get stuck in and wind people up sort of player. He's the reason Petr Cech wears that head proctection.
Just what we need now and again.
We have lacked that, apart from stokes the other week. Always liked the ones we hate when they don't play for us but then love because they get into em

cmoncity

Experience will count for everything when the crunch time comes great signing imo. Cant help but think we maybe losing someone somewhere in jan. Guts telling me fleck but hope im wrong#PUSB

higgs

Let's not think negative this is going to be our year at long last. It's the likes of hunt and cole who you would want to step up to take a penalty in Wembley shoot out rather than the kids unless it's madders of course :)

stupot07

Is it just a month initially?

It's probably so we can play him in the 21's 2-3 times and if he breaks down like the swede we can cut our losses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

oucho

Quality, things are looking up. No wonder we let Kent go back. Let's hope we can avoid the problem of being a good team doing well which gets unsettled by a big name signing e.g. Newcastle with Asprilla, arguably us with Moldovan

Users who are viewing this thread