Staying up (1 Viewer)

nicksig

I don't get to many matches as I now live a long way away from Cov but follow the best I can. From the matches I've seen we've only lost by a narrow margin even when we haven't played well. How many games have we lost by a single goal? And how many times have we conceded in the last few minutes? I've felt all along that in spite of all the doom and gloom off the pitch we still have a squad (ok, a small one and a young one) to compete at this level. With back to back wins hopefully we can get a bit of momentum going and start to gain on the likes of Bristol City and Millwall. It's great to hear a few positive sentiments on these threads at long last, as the team really needs support. I'll nail my colours to the mast - I think we will stay up this season. Just. PUSB

covcity4life

were not that bad

were not that good

we tend to win or lose by 1 goal,we need to be more clinical

it will be touch and go till end of season probably

nicksig

I can see Forest and Donny going down but who else? Bristol City have shown they can win difficult games. Ipswich look decent on paper but have underperformed (except against us) and I watched Pompey today on Sky and they look safe. There is usually at least one team who goes into freefall but this season it's difficult to see who that's going to be. Maybe Millwall?

ICHAN

Do you think Brigton are being found out now?

You usually get one of the promoted team's that start off great and then as the season continues they start sliding down the table

By reading their forum from the sheffs goal thread, they do not sound very optimistic either about not being down there come the end of the season.

EleanorRigby

Still a long way to go. If we realistically improve our squad there is no reason we can't win 70% of our remaining games, do that we stay up, but we need players.

Users who are viewing this thread