Starve them Out ! (1 Viewer)

CarpyCov84

No1 should go to Northampton don't give SISU or Northampton any of your money we need to starve SISU out its obvious they cannot survive with the 200 brain-dead fans who will go but the bulk of us need to stand firm they simply cannot last with a poxy 200 fans !!!

PUSB

Mr T - Sukka!

I will never step foot in Northampton. I dont agree with people going but it is thier free choice.

We should also try and avoid slagging off our own fans. As this will cause a us and them attitude.

I dont think you need to worry to much the attendences will be so low it will force home the vast majority dont support the move.

It will make the 10k we get at the Ricoh seem a huge following.

italiahorse

If SISU keep throwing money into the club at some point they will be forced to stop by their investors, either directly or indirectly.
The exact point is unknown, as is the state of CCFC when this finally happens.
All I know is that we have to continue to drive it down (NOPM). Fans going to Sixfields will just delay the process.

We know that once they go we can rebuild. We may not have much of a team, no Ryton etc but we do know we have a fan base that can finance a new one.
The Ricoh and Higgs centre will hopefully be available hence this NOPM needs to work quick.

ASSETS: 10,000 fans, no debts, Ricoh at £150k per year and no SISU is a great start

Flying Fokker

I think they are aware that they're being starved out hence the decision to let the 'big three' leave.

They would go at the end of their contracts anyway. Plus SISU have the Broad Street 5 as well. The longer they all hang on the better it is for us in terms of starving SISU of funds. This could of course be part of the debt that they have written off in their having to pay football creditors first. The high wage players could well prove pivotal in our returning to the Ricoh....Without SISU.

CCFC_GT

I hope the bomb squad hold out and resist pressures to force them out and take SISU for as much as they can.

CarpyCov84

I would feel like I was letting the club and all the fans down especially all the kids who are part of the jsb's etc its wrong...

We stand FIRM,STRONG & TOGETHER !!!

valiant15

They would go at the end of their contracts anyway. Plus SISU have the Broad Street 5 as well. The longer they all hang on the better it is for us in terms of starving SISU of funds. This could of course be part of the debt that they have written off in their having to pay football creditors first. The high wage players could well prove pivotal in our returning to the Ricoh....Without SISU.

Good points there.

Otis

No1 should go to Northampton don't give SISU or Northampton any of your money we need to starve SISU out its obvious they cannot survive with the 200 brain-dead fans who will go but the bulk of us need to stand firm they simply cannot last with a poxy 200 fans !!!

PUSB

While I can understand your point about starving the owners out, I feel it is very disingenuous to describe those who do go 'brain dead.'

As has been said many, many times, for nearly everyone going they will do so with a heavy heart, but just feel the lure of the club they love too great and feel that they simply have to go to support the team on the pitch.

Comments like this will only divide fans further. Do we really want an 'us' and 'them' scenario here on top of everything else going on?

CarpyCov84

Good point Otis & tbh I agree with you maybe I used the word "brain-dead" in haste...as u can imagine like most I'm outraged as what's going on I just want my club back...ctid

Otis

Good point Otis & tbh I agree with you maybe I used the word "brain-dead" in haste...as u can imagine like most I'm outraged as what's going on I just want my club back...ctid

Can I just add, there is no way I will go and I will try and talk those who want to go out of it.

CarpyCov84

Excuse my language but it will give you some idea on my feelings -

I would rather watch my Nan take A Shitt than go to Northampton !!!

Flying Fokker

Excuse my language but it will give you some idea on my feelings -

I would rather watch my Nan take A Shitt than go to Northampton !!!

Hmm, maybe you have gone off on a tangent there? We can put a special thread on off topic chat if you like.

Disenchanted

will Sisu have to pay for the Police inside and OUTSIDE next Sunday??

quinn1971

But aren't the fans who do go to northampton helping the club survive? Perhaps the ones that will be going aren't prepared to see their club dissapear, which is exactly what will happen.if you want to get your point across by not going then fine. But don't knock the ones that are going....

Disenchanted

But aren't the fans who do go to northampton helping the club survive? Perhaps the ones that will be going aren't prepared to see their club dissapear, which is exactly what will happen.if you want to get your point across by not going then fine. But don't knock the ones that are going....

If survival hinges on 200 people then its over already

quinn1971

I wouldn't go by season ticket sales . they'll be a few more there than you think.if there's no fans there what's the point.fans called for us to go into administration , then not to sign the cva now its to starve sisu out....I can understand something needs to be done but not supporting the team isn't the way to do it.

Like many others I have my reasons for NOT going to Northampton. However I'm equally sure that those going have their reasons for going.

They are not brainless, scum or necessarily SISU lovers, they like us are Coventry fans and we should respect them as such, whether or not we agree with them.

Let's all stick together

quinn1971

Like many others I have my reasons for NOT going to Northampton. However I'm equally sure that those going have their reasons for going.

They are not brainless, scum or necessarily SISU lovers, they like us are Coventry fans and we should respect them as such, whether or not we agree with them.

Let's all stick together

Exactly.....I think they'll easily be 1000 there sunday...enough to get behind the lads but not enough to help sisu.

Buster

Let's all stick together

And not go to Sixfields !

italiahorse

Let's all stick together

Lets all stick together by some going and some not going :thinking about:

quinn1971

If you can't understand the NOPM aims then you will not understand the reasons for not going.

Also, if every season ticket holder changed their mind they would not all be able to go.
In that respect SISU have made a decision to cut revenue, which means the squad.

I understand what the not one penny more is trying to achieve...what it will actually achieve I dont want to happen....no club.we weren't far off the play offs last year and 32, 000 for the crewe game didn't mind who owned us then.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Does anyone know what the rent/match day costs are at Northampton. If the attendance is 1k at £12 that's £12k a game, will that even cover the rent plus other match day costs?

Users who are viewing this thread