Starting XI moving forward (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

Marosi
Dabo osti mcfadz hyam giles
Hamer Kelly sheaf
Walker Godden

532 - 3 holding players can slot in when the wing backs play high if we get caught higher up the pitch,Godden & Walker will score goals with their movement,O’Hare & Shipley are not cutting it at the level yet both used as impact stubs moving forward.

87 n all that

Marosi
Hamer Kelly sheaf
Walker Godden

532 - 3 holding players can slot in when the wing backs play high if we get caught higher up the pitch,Godden & Walker will score goals with their movement,O’Hare & Shipley are not cutting it at the level yet both used as impact stubs moving forward.
That’s the lineup I’d go with as long as they’re all fit.

cc84cov

Just me or anyone else not convinced with Sheaf?
Wasn’t at his best yesterday but I felt the added man in midfield didn’t help it was so congested in there,our set up didn’t help him....best passer of the ball at the club by a long way it’s effortless for him your gonna get games like that he didn’t get enough time to conduct play last night

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Marosi
Hamer Kelly sheaf
Walker Godden

Would be happy with either McCallum or Giles (maybe mcCallum against better teams and Giles the ones we should be looking to attack) but the rest I'm fine with.

On a similar note against teams we should be attacking more I'd consider o'Hare in place of one of the midfielders (probably Sheaf)

rob9872

Marosi
Hamer Kelly sheaf
Walker Godden

O'hare for Kelly otherwise agree. Possibly Rose in CB but think the 4 will regularly rotate the 3 pos with injuries, suspensions and form so not too fussed which 3.

Liquid Gold

McCallum and Kelly in when we’re being more defensive Giles and O’Hare when we’re going for it.

Think Rose will be a mainstay by the end of the season being rusty and coming back from injury is why he’s been patchy so far.

Without going all Andy Thorn if 352doesn’t yield results after a while I’d be tempted to try a midfield diamond with Kelly at the base, Sheaf and Hamer in the middle and O’Hare behind the forwards.

Londonccfcfan

Marosi
Hamer Kelly sheaf
Walker Godden

First choice for me

Marosi
Dabo...Osti...Mcfadz ...Hyam...Macallum
Sheaf Hamer
Ohare
Walker...Godden

That's is our best team with our best players. IMO.

87 n all that

First choice for me

Marosi
Dabo...Osti...Mcfadz ...Hyam...Macallum
Sheaf Hamer
Ohare
Walker...Godden

That's is our best team with our best players. IMO.
On paper probably, but O’Hare’s role is key to the team and not sure he’s good enough for that (perhaps he is 1 game in 3 or 4 but need it 2 out of 3 at least).

Users who are viewing this thread