Starting Lineup for Southend (5 Viewers)

shmmeee

giphy.gif

covcity4life

Bayliss only gets into the side playing 4-3-3. You're such an annoyance. Used to think you were sound, but fucking hell I was wrong. Get back to suckling your Mum's tit, you fucking wrongun.
Ok but Shipley cant get into side playing 433?

CanadianCCFC

It appears the tale has been twisted.
I’m going to make my prediction but I haven’t actually watched any preseason games (no way to) so don’t yell at me.

Marosi
Dabo McFadzean Hyam Mason
Bayliss Kelly Allen
Jobello Walker Hiwula

Subs:
Wilson
Rose
Pask/McCallum
Shipley
Kastaneer
Biamou
Westbrooke/Bakayoko

ccfchoi87

Definitely not and I like Shipley.
If Bayliss isn’t starting when we play a midfield 3 then we’d better get rid of him for 3 million.

I agree. I just think he’ll play Shipley on the left of the three like he has in pre-season. I’m with you though

SkyblueBri

I do not get what is wrong with Bayliss he looked top class in Div 2 ordinary last season and carried that through to last preseason game. I would start Shipley or Kastaneer before Bayliss.

Sky Blue Harry H

Definitely not and I like Shipley.
If Bayliss isn’t starting when we play a midfield 3 then we’d better get rid of him for 3 million.

Long old season - we need a squad. Whatever our starting 11 is, it will probably look completely different by the time we have got to the mythical tenth game

TTG

What do.you guys think of biamou?

ccfc1234

ccfc4life would be giving his keyboard an extra hard thumping. Glad my opinion has been proved not so bizarre after all. So many clueless idiots out there.

Agree with the clueless idiots bit. However I think it's too early to say who will have the better overall season just yet.

higgs

Any questions asked about possible additions to the squad?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Greggs

Agree with the clueless idiots bit. However I think it's too early to say who will have the better overall season just yet.
Both are good players. I'm glad we've got them. Just nice to know Robins trusts Shipley - and we wouldn't be in the shit if we sold Bayliss for a couple of million squid.

Gibbo

For me...
Marosi
Dabo MacF Hyam ( or Rose) Mason
Allen Kelly
Jobello Bayliss Hiwula
Baka

Shipley brought nothing to the party at Swindon. Bayliss brought energy and skill. So suspect it will be Shipley

Users who are viewing this thread