Stand Up If You Hate Sisu (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Bring your banners brinner!!

Nonleagueherewecome

Here here. Lots of singing anti-SISU songs and banners; lets have them go into the Summer with a little reminder of what damage their mis-management of our club can do to their public reputation.

Maybe get Killer on board on Saturday and send him up to the boardroom: he'll scare SISU into letting us go! That's if there is any board member at the games, of course..

@richh87

Yes - let's get them out of here.

We've been run like we're in administration anyway - get these idiots out.

PUSB

Steve.B50

I will be wearing my SISU OUT t-shirt but it will be on lost eyes as no board members ever attend games.
However, lets start another campaign in the Summer (Olympics) so these SISU people are shown as what they are.

S

@richh87

During the Olympics even something like hanging SISU out banners from all bridges on the way to the Ricoh could create a lot of awareness - and there's little danger of confrontation with police or stewards etc.

ccfcdan

During the Olympics even something like hanging SISU out banners from all bridges on the way to the Ricoh could create a lot of awareness - and there's little danger of confrontation with police or stewards etc.

Good shout. Ill get 1 sorted for the bridge over the a444 again. SISU OUT

Brinner you should spend/waste your time trying to find new investors who could actually run the club instead of trying to remove the only people that are keeping it going!!!

Yeah SISU out and then what?? Oh yeah administration and then liquidation because no-one is interested in investing in a shitty league 1 club anyway.

As we know from the Saints game chanting SISU out and holding baners doesn't work!!! Being pro-active and trying to find investors might do.

TommyAtkins

Brinner you should spend/waste your time trying to find new investors who could actually run the club instead of trying to remove the only people that are keeping it going!!!

Yeah SISU out and then what?? Oh yeah administration and then liquidation because no-one is interested in investing in a shitty league 1 club anyway.

As we know from the Saints game chanting SISU out and holding baners doesn't work!!! Being pro-active and trying to find investors might do.

Precisely.

We all want SISU out and a new owner but the SISU out campaign has been an embarrassing failure, as predicted.

Largely because the campaign failed to coalesce fans behind it. It was divisive and lacked any consideration for the long term future of CCFC.

It also failed to address the issue that the cost cutting implemented by SISU was the right thing to do.
You can't spend money if you don't have it.

The campaigners need to understand that the club doesn't have money and that no owners is morally or legally obliged to prop up a loss making football team.

There was a chance for the "Save Our City" campaign to work with SISU to help hasten their exit - but the chance was missed

There's no excuse for not even competing Tommy, which is exactly what SISU have done this season.

Even the smallest amount of investment to perhaps provide us with a fully fit goalscorer to replace King and we would likely be safe now.

Bearing in mind the financial hit the club will take from relegation that would have made both footballing and economic sense.

Even the smallest amount of investment to perhaps provide us with a fully fit goalscorer to replace King and we would likely be safe now.

What people like you don't understand is that the small investment that they have been willing to make has been on keeping the club afloat.

What you're suggesting is like your struggling to pay the mortgage but decide to have an extension that you know you can't afford.

Not the same situation at all.

If our owners understood football at all then they would have realised that they we weren't going to get away with the squad we started the season with (and that's not even taking into account selling the top scorer later on).

As I said before, and you seem to have ignored this, it would have made more financial sense to preserve our status in this league rather than the gung-ho approach that was adopted to the playing squad. Heck, if we'd just held on to Juke we may not be staring relegation in the face.

The other possibility is that they simply couldn't care less about our club as a long-term investment any more and would prefer to keep the club afloat but not do any more than that. Thus preserving their own money until they get the right offer. Far more likely if you ask me.

To think that they're still acting in the interests of the club is very naive.*

Furthermore, I'd love to know what that belief is based on seeing as we've had nothing but deceitful lies from them over the past 3-4 years?

I would suggest that their disregard for the club stems from the realisation that they won't be getting the stadium.

DazzleTommyDazzle

What people like you don't understand is that the small investment that they have been willing to make has been on keeping the club afloat.

What you're suggesting is like your struggling to pay the mortgage but decide to have an extension that you know you can't afford.

As it appears that you're in the know, could you let us know how much SISU have invested in keeping the club afloat in, say, the last 6 months?

should be sung by one and all on saturday.

I was with sturdy at Burnley last week and he mentioned he spoke to you , the season ticket idea was good

However we need everyone singing from the same hymn sheet not to mention more coverage again weve had nothing since reading away and nothing heard off sisu either coincidence I think not , we need to put the pressure back on the bastards

brinner

There was a chance for the "Save Our City" campaign to work with SISU to help hasten their exit - but the chance was missed
yep.

Blame Jan for that 1 for tyring to change the goalpoasts by trying to go and meet Joy Seppala etc for a cuppa and a chinwag to see if we could work with them...............................after protesting against them the previous week!!!

that killed all the momentum we had built up.

brinner

as i said in a previous thread, sisu are just concerned about trying to break even.

were now going down because of that strategy, we will lose £4 million pretty much overnight when this happens.

Had we kept Juke we would not be going down...................do the maths, we would have been far far far better off keeping him instead of flogging him for a few hundred grand.

skybluesben

Ill be bringing my banner! Get the scum out!!! :blue::blue::blue::blue:

canleykid

La lucha are u TIM fisher in disguise,rather than knock a gathering join it if everyone unites under the banner of sisu out we may get a better investor,sisu have done nothing people say they've paid the rent and bills that's bullshit,were 37 million in debt that 4 years of running our club,they have not paid nothing in the name of coventry city they moved money across from accounts so if u have nothing constructive or supportive to say go and play chicken on the m6

Grendel

Had we kept Juke we would not be going down...................do the maths, we would have been far far far better off keeping him instead of flogging him for a few hundred grand.

The points per game ratio improved when he left. We had 13 points after 23 games. THAT is why we are down.

Grendel

ccfcno9

La lucha are u TIM fisher in disguise,rather than knock a gathering join it if everyone unites under the banner of sisu out we may get a better investor,sisu have done nothing people say they've paid the rent and bills that's bullshit,were 37 million in debt that 4 years of running our club,they have not paid nothing in the name of coventry city they moved money across from accounts so if u have nothing constructive or supportive to say go and play chicken on the m6

Would a protest at this stage be productive and encourage any potential investors to support us or is it more likely to scare them off ?
Good riddance to them if they go and I,ll take some comfort if they leave without the bulk of the millions? they,ve loaned to us for the bullshit and mismanagement of our club.

DazzleTommyDazzle

Why so bad when he was here. Nothing to do with thorns bungling ineptitude by any chance?

Might have been something to do with losing King.

Takes a little while to adjust to losing your key player.

Doesn't really help when just when you're getting things on to a more even keel, you go and sell your (new) leading scorer.

Talk about deja vu.

Why so bad when he was here. Nothing to do with thorns bungling ineptitude by any chance?

An inexperienced team was always going to have its poorest spell at the beginning, as was an inexperienced manager; and once Thorn was able to plug a few gaps with the freebie loans of Norwood and Nimely our form inevitably picked up.

At no point in the season have we scored enough goals though so I'm not sure how selling the club's top scorer could have been good in any context.

Losing King is the biggest reason for our demise. If he'd stayed we'd still be a Championship club simple as that. (I know it's not confirmed yet but might as well be).

canleykid

Losing King is the biggest reason for our demise. If he'd stayed we'd still be a Championship club simple as that. (I know it's not confirmed yet but might as well be).
Couldn't agree more king for scoring goals turner for his defensive leadership and we've missed gunnar getting forward it makes u wonder what we could've achieved,however this is the reality let's hope we get investment it would be great to be like norwich or southampton but i worry we could become Plymouth or bradford or worse luton or grimsby

Users who are viewing this thread