Stadium seats (2 Viewers)

stupot07

What little information we have managed to obtain says that there are NO plans to change seat colour but this is unofficial and that's the problem - we would like some contact with Wasps to get just this sort of questions answered directly from the potential new owners

To be honest Jan, they're not likely to be upfront about it now, and it's not something I would expect them to do straight away, but they will want to brand it wasps, and I'd expect them change the seats, etc in the summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Otis

To be honest Jan, they're not likely to be upfront about it now, and it's not something I would expect them to do straight away, but they will want to brand it wasps, and I'd expect them change the seats, etc in the summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)
Just confirmed. Seats staying sky blue. :)

ccfcway

they will likely keep them sky blues to keep their tennents happy, until they leave in 1-3 years and then they will change them yellow

Otis

they will likely keep them sky blues to keep their tennents happy, until they leave in 1-3 years and then they will change them yellow
You mean if we left they wouldn't leave them sky blue?

I am truly shocked.

Otis

Who confirmed this Otis? Must admit this is quite an important factor for me. Want it to feel like home while we are there.

Councillor Kevin Maton - Conservative. He said it was part of the agreement that the seats stayed sky blue.

stupot07

Councillor Kevin Maton - Conservative. He said it was part of the agreement that the seats stayed sky blue.

Forever? For the remainder of ccfc 2+ 2 year contract? Until the summer?

Otis

Forever? For the remainder of ccfc 2+ 2 year contract? Until the summer?

Didn't say til when. I would guess until the 4 years. Then it is down to Sisu to decide if they are staying or not I suppose.

As I said, Stu, I cannot see any tangible reason as to why Wasps would try and deliberatley antagonise or try and alienate the football club they need to share the stadium with.

letsallsingtogether

Didn't say til when. I would guess until the 4 years. Then it is down to Sisu to decide if they are staying or not I suppose.

As I said, Stu, I cannot see any tangible reason as to why Wasps would try and deliberatley antagonise or try and alienate the football club they need to share the stadium with.

Because that is the remit some posters want.......
Sisu have no one but themselves to blame in this whole saga, have fucked us from the off have now fucked themselves about time they left our club.

Otis

Because that is the remit some posters want.......
Sisu have no one but themselves to blame in this whole saga, have fucked us from the off have now fucked themselves about time they left our club.

Now the Wasps thing is a reality and there's nowt we can do, I guess the best thing would be if Wasps now bought CCFC.

Terry Gibson's perm

Would be a bit of a waste of money changing the seats at this stage but maybe when the Joy Bowl is built we could take our seats with us as we have the ace negotiator Fisher in our corner.

also i would like my brick moving as I would never see it again if we move as I hate Rugby so would never go to the ground again.

letsallsingtogether

Could always play in there second kit believe it is skyblue.

stupot07

I never thought that they would rebrand immediately, but it will happen. I don't see why wasps will want a ccfc, sky blues branded stadium going forward. It will look like they're the tenants, not the owners. I'm not going to hold my breath tab they are still all sky blue in 4 years time.

wingy

Would be a bit of a waste of money changing the seats at this stage but maybe when the Joy Bowl is built we could take our seats with us as we have the ace negotiator Fisher in our corner.

also i would like my brick moving as I would never see it again if we move as I hate Rugby so would never go to the ground again.

Can't even remember where mine and daughters bricks are ,then there's Jimmy and the Garden of Remembrance .

Terry Gibson's perm

Can't even remember where mine and daughters bricks are ,then there's Jimmy and the Garden of Remembrance .

Tommy Hutchinson wall with my dad and brother don't want that wall renaming after some egg chaser!

SkyBlue_Bear83

I never thought that they would rebrand immediately, but it will happen. I don't see why wasps will want a ccfc, sky blues branded stadium going forward. It will look like they're the tenants, not the owners. I'm not going to hold my breath tab they are still all sky blue in 4 years time.

Since they are the ones taking over our stadium maybe they should rebrand themselves as the Sky Blue Wasps and play in blue and white stripes.

Users who are viewing this thread