Stadium Deadline (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

Wimbledon ground shared with palace, long term. Never had a stadium plan. They are just interested in whether or not we can fulfil our fixtures or not. Nothing more
Bit different if coventry play outside of coventry for a long time and maybe a long way away with no plan to return to coventry

Grendel

Heads of terms almost agreed with 2 stadium options so here we go

Nick

Administrator
Thought I was going to miss the last Ricoh game due to work but there's Shrewsbury after.

Paul Anthony

That statement is no surprise at this stage is it? I think we've mostly long since resigned ourselves to the fact that we'll be playing elsewhere from next season.

pusbccfc

Wasps have 2 home games left. 15th May is their last home game. Protest ideas?

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
My biggest question tho is we get a groundshare what happens then? is ccc are being dicks about land for new stadium what will sisu do or what options do they have if they cant get land to build a new stadium?

Nick

Administrator
Take your hammer and chisel to the Shrewsbury game.

Wouldn't want to damage the ones around it.

Maybe we can just get them out in bulk.

Who actually owns the memorial garden? Again, somebody like the Trust could be looking to find somewhere for it to be moved to.

Nick

Administrator
I think something that might 'reach through' a bit more is if people requested the memorial garden be moved.

Are ashes scattered there?

Imagine on the front page of the CT "I want the memorial garden Moved - my late father wanted to be close to his club, not a franchise London rugby club"

Read my mind!

Same with the Jimmy Hill Statue.

Nick

Administrator
I dont get why people are so shocked with the "How can the EFL let this happen" stuff. What did they honestly expect the EFL could do?

Far too much bullshit about taking goldenshares and giving them to others from the start.

Nick

Administrator
Can somebody ask the club if they know if season tickets will be available on Zebra Finance and how to apply?

giphy.gif

HerneBayGaz

How do we apply to get the bricks back? That should be the approach the Trust should take, petition everybody to want their bricks and seats back ;)

No problem the Jimmy Hill way will sort that out. They will liaise with Joy and Tim. Job done...

Nick

Administrator
That statement should read after day 1 of them coming in. This was inevitable at one point or another, even with different owners there was likely to become a point where a beneficial deal to stay at the Ricoh could not be agreed.

Yep, people pointed that out but not many listened.

All we heard was how "good it was for the city" and "work together etc". The PR job was massive on it.

Coventry City watch from gloom while Wasps make a buzz at Ricoh Arena

Perfect example. Same as applauding them.

People too busy trying to get close to them thinking they can team up on SISU to engage brains.

SkyBlueDom26

That statement should read after day 1 of them coming in. This was inevitable at one point or another, even with different owners there was likely to become a point where a beneficial deal to stay at the Ricoh could not be agreed.
Im hopeful it did read with most supporters, can recall seeing a few wasps scarfs on blokes at a few games this season...

ceetee

I think something that might 'reach through' a bit more is if people requested the memorial garden be moved.

Are ashes scattered there?

Imagine on the front page of the CT "I want the memorial garden moved - my late father wanted to be close to his club, not a franchise London rugby team"
I agree with your sentiment.
You're quite right. You will have to imagine that headline.

Users who are viewing this thread