Stability (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Kid

Are you still going on with your analogies?

It is a good job not all fans give up when we aren't winning.

I never once said you are wrong to think that, I said it is ironic.
Well... I'm still waiting... Are you going to buy the fucking car or not?

Sky Blue Kid

Are you still going on with your analogies?

It is a good job not all fans give up when we aren't winning.

I never once said you are wrong to think that, I said it is ironic.
You really don't get it do you? mind you deliberately not answering my "Analogy" pretty much shows that you've got no answer to it :)

Nick

Administrator
You really don't get it do you? mind you deliberately not answering my "Analogy" pretty much shows that you've got no answer to it :)

Because it is a stupid analogy isn't it?

Buying a car is like supporting your football team? It implies you can just drop and change your football team when one is a bit rubbish.

Sky Blue Kid

Are you going to come up with a decent analogy?
Never mind analogies.... A straight question coming up... Would you buy something that you had never seen and formed a reasonable assumption on. Or would you jump headlong into buying it come what may, and carry on wearing those "Rose tinted specs"

Nick

Administrator
Never mind analogies.... A straight question coming up... Would you buy something that you had never seen and formed a reasonable assumption on. Or would you jump headlong into buying it come what may.

It would depend on what it was wouldn't it?

Supporting my football team is a no brainer, it isn't seen the same way as comparing TV reviews before buying one is it?

Do you lurk around the amazon comments as well then? Leaving reviews about things you haven't actually purchased and saying you will refuse to buy them, even though you haven't actually used one.

Sky Blue Kid

It would depend on what it was wouldn't it?

Supporting my football team is a no brainer, it isn't seen the same way as comparing TV reviews before buying one is it?

Do you lurk around the amazon comments as well then? Leaving reviews about things you haven't actually purchased and saying you will refuse to buy them, even though you haven't actually used one.
Fuck me, are you a politician? Always answering a question with a question.... A straight yes or no will suffice.

Nick

Administrator
Fuck me, are you a politician? Always answering a question with a question.... A straight yes or no will suffice.

I gave you an answer.

Supporting a football team isn't the same as buying a TV, is it?

Hence I would support the team no matter what, if I was buying a TV I would look for reviews. The same way I don't see that Leicester are doing better so pop down there instead.

Sky Blue Kid

You gave me NO ANSWER. You have "Blind faith in SISU" I'll knock £2k off the price of the car... Wanna buy it? It's as quiet as a Rolls Royce(The engine's f**ked so doesn't start) Wanna buy it. Come on I'm being truthful here.... That should read, "SISU truthful"

Nick

Administrator
You gave me NO ANSWER. You have "Blind faith in SISU" I'll knock £2k off the price of the car... Wanna buy it? It's as quiet as a Rolls Royce(The engine's f**ked so doesn't start) Wanna buy it. Come on I'm being truthful here.... That should read, "SISU truthful"
It isn't blind faith in sisu, it's supporting my football team.

It really isn't hard to grasp is it.

I don't choose who I support.

covmark

Nobody has blind faith in Sisu, no matter how much you throw it about in your usual shouty way. Nicks right, how can you moan about investment when you're preaching NOPM. Makes no sense.

The fact that for years you have given the club money makes no odds. It's not as if the club has saved some of your previous cash just in case one day you refuse to go.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Kid

Nobody has blind faith in Sisu, no matter how much you throw it about in your usual shouty way. Nicks right, how can you moan about investment when you're preaching NOPM. Makes no sense.

The fact that for years you have given the club money makes no odds. It's not as if the club has saved some of your previous cash just in case one day you refuse to go.

Let me ask you some questions. Are you one of these people that have posted on this forum saying "The team this year is far better than last years team?"
Some have, and actually believe what they're saying. We got butt fucked by Norwich reserves. Would you be happy if by a miracle we scraped into the play offs and an even bigger miracle gained promotion, when BOOM! we come up against Newcastle and Villa first teams getting our arses smacked by a much bigger margin. Is this what you want your kids to witness? The teams that won promotion out of L1 last season would murder our team. I'd love to win promotion but with a far better team than we have atm. Now! if SISU have given TM a bigger budget, wtf has he done with it? Yes I know we still have the "Window" but you can't get a settled team 2 months into the season.We've struggled against 2 relegation favourites and couldn't score in a brothel. Don't forget this is TM's last season with us. Are you really happy with the legacy he is leaving us?.... No? Neither am I.

Nick

Administrator
What is the point of the car buying analogy? I'm trying to fully understand this little tete a tete.

Basically, he is saying that I should test drive CCFC and only "buy into it" if it is good. then saying that when I buy things dont I look to see if they are any good, almost as if supporting CCFC is the same as buying a TV.

chiefdave

Would you be happy if by a miracle we scraped into the play offs and an even bigger miracle gained promotion, when BOOM! we come up against Newcastle and Villa first teams getting our arses smacked by a much bigger margin
If we got promoted do you think we would not make any new signings and just go with the players we currently have?

Nick

Administrator
Let me ask you some questions. Are you one of these people that have posted on this forum saying "The team this year is far better than last years team?"
Some have, and actually believe what they're saying. We got butt fucked by Norwich reserves. Would you be happy if by a miracle we scraped into the play offs and an even bigger miracle gained promotion, when BOOM! we come up against Newcastle and Villa first teams getting our arses smacked by a much bigger margin. Is this what you want your kids to witness? The teams that won promotion out of L1 last season would murder our team. I'd love to win promotion but with a far better team than we have atm. Now! if SISU have given TM a bigger budget, wtf has he done with it? Yes I know we still have the "Window" but you can't get a settled team 2 months into the season.We've struggled against 2 relegation favourites and couldn't score in a brothel. Don't forget this is TM's last season with us. Are you really happy with the legacy he is leaving us?.... No? Neither am I.

If we get promoted, we have a bigger budget. It wouldn't be the same squad.

How many of our games have you seen this season?

ms639

I understand the part of this post about living within your means etc which i do agree with. However for a professional football club to be considered stable surely a ground and an academy structure is a pre-requisite, both of which are horrendously precarious right now?!

covmark

The only game I've been to so far is Swindon, based on that game, no we don't look as good as last season. However we have had new additions since then plus we have a couple of injuries and a couple of others who are yet to get up to full match fitness.

As others have pointed out, if we got promoted our budget would increase so the opportunity to buy championship quality players increases.

I just can't understand your thinking when going NOPM. You're harming the club, not Sisu. However each to their own and all that.

Skybluefaz

Basically, he is saying that I should test drive CCFC and only "buy into it" if it is good. then saying that when I buy things dont I look to see if they are any good, almost as if supporting CCFC is the same as buying a TV.
Oh I thought it was something as mental as that. Come on, how can one compare a desired object like a car or tv to the emotional attachment and investment that you plough into your football club. I don't think anyone has Sisu as their preferred owners but at the moment it's what we've got and the team and club will not be better off if we all treat it like a tv. Support Man City if that's your approach.

Sky Blue Kid

If we get promoted, we have a bigger budget. It wouldn't be the same squad.

How many of our games have you seen this season?

Selective blindness again Nick. Same old, same old, from you again. Change the record ffs. I read, I watch, and form opinions on the team weekly. Much the same as all those other supporters that don't or can't go to games. It doesn't take rocket science to see this squad is piss poor in comparison to last years squad. In response to your first statement... Is the budget bigger than last seasons? I doubt it. yet much better gates than the season before. Hmmmm!

Nick

Administrator
Selective blindness again Nick. Same old, same old, from you again. Change the record ffs. I read, I watch, and form opinions on the team weekly. Much the same as all those other supporters that don't or can't go to games. It doesn't take rocket science to see this squad is piss poor in comparison to last years squad. In response to your first statement... Is the budget bigger than last seasons? I doubt it. yet much better gates than the season before. Hmmmm!

No, it isn't selective blindness is it?

You are shouting about investment but refuse to go to starve out SISU (but can't see it is actually CCFC), you are banging on about players and you haven't seen them. You were saying the other day how Edge was better than any player we had now, yet you hadn't seen any of our players we have now playing.

It isn't selective blindness is it?

Sky Blue Kid

Oh I thought it was something as mental as that. Come on, how can one compare a desired object like a car or tv to the emotional attachment and investment that you plough into your football club. I don't think anyone has Sisu as their preferred owners but at the moment it's what we've got and the team and club will not be better off if we all treat it like a tv. Support Man City if that's your approach.
A pity SISU don't do the same, yet expect the fans to blindly do it eh? I used to do the same but came to my senses when SISU came in.
My approach mate is Over the 8+ years of SISU rule the team quality has deteriorated sickeningly to a bunch of has beens and basically underdeveloped kids that haven't had the chance to mature. SISU and Andy Thorne fucked up Bigi big style by playing him when he wasn't ready. The same has happened to Finch, Haynes, and is going to happen to the Kelly-Evans kids.

Bruce the Boot

All you need to understand is Nick couldn't give a straight answer if his life depended on it.

Listen your flogging a dead horse , Nick has his views and his vision , I can see his way in thinking and you wont change his mind , He is not wrong in his views but in reality a very naive way at looking at current circumstances . Everything Sisu have done is out there in black and white ( Nick cant see it ) They been to court twice and lost ( Nick cant see it ) They have lied on countless occasions ( Timmy and the debt) ... (Nick cant see it ) Promised a new stadium , Where is it (Nick cant see it ) Yet what Nick has is special , yes special , he can tell you hypothetically that the council , Wasps , CRFC , Old uncle Tom Cobley are plotting to kill off CCFC , No facts , no court failings , no statements , Just good old guess work ,twisting stories , and generally not taking anything at face value , ITS all a conspiracy :) :) .................... Of course he s welcome to is view :) ... But a lot of people , more than are on this forum , disagree with him , Me being one , oh well thats life , lets cuddle and make up and dream of a better SKY BLUE ARMY :)

Sky Blue Kid

No, it isn't selective blindness is it?

You are shouting about investment but refuse to go to starve out SISU (but can't see it is actually CCFC), you are banging on about players and you haven't seen them. You were saying the other day how Edge was better than any player we had now, yet you hadn't seen any of our players we have now playing.

It isn't selective blindness is it?

Really.. I thought(According to you) they were not one in the same? Here's a little tip for SISU. If you and CCFC are not one in the same, How come SISU set a budget???... And don't give me the shit that CA isn't SISU. The budget is set by SISU NOT Anderson. So how do you seperate one from the other?

Ian1779

mute point really. The application for administration was at the end of a series of legal actions that were all uncontested and formed a process. That process could be argued to have began with the ARVO charge separating the assets from the liabilities during a time that CCFC assets moved unbeknown to creditors. ACL went to court but SISU pressed the button knowing that they had control of the process which broke the lease. Forced or planned we take our pick don't we

Do you think that if ACL hadn't got the ball rolling on that admin that SISU would have ended up doing it?

Nick

Administrator
Listen your flogging a dead horse , Nick has his views and his vision , I can see his way in thinking and you wont change his mind , He is not wrong in his views but in reality a very naive way at looking at current circumstances . Everything Sisu have done is out there in black and white ( Nick cant see it ) They been to court twice and lost ( Nick cant see it ) They have lied on countless occasions ( Timmy and the debt) ... (Nick cant see it ) Promised a new stadium , Where is it (Nick cant see it ) Yet what Nick has is special , yes special , he can tell you hypothetically that the council , Wasps , CRFC , Old uncle Tom Cobley are plotting to kill off CCFC , No facts , no court failings , no statements , Just good old guess work ,twisting stories , and generally not taking anything at face value , ITS all a conspiracy :) :) .................... Of course he s welcome to is view :) ... But a lot of people , more than are on this forum , disagree with him , Me being one , oh well thats life , lets cuddle and make up and dream of a better SKY BLUE ARMY :)

It really is nice to get so much attention really, it is almost as if you are on here just to follow me round. I am flattered.

It is almost like you are on here just to try and dispell anything that makes anybody but SISU look bad, trying to make out people are imagining things that are going on around them.

It is a bit like the time I pointed out (in a thread, so everybody could see) that something was going to happen and 3 or 4 people signed up especially and posted along the lines of what you just did. Amazingly enough, within 2 days the news had come out about Wasps and the Academy.

People love to give it the "conspiracy" shout as well. I think they did that when people pointed out the Telegraph were working with the Council.

The fact that people bang on about the JR meaning the council and everybody else are innocent for everything in anything sort of shows their understanding. All it means is that it wasn't illegal state aid.

Bruce the Boot

It is almost like you are on here just to try and dispell anything that makes anybody but SISU look bad, trying to make out people are imagining things that are going on around them.

aid.

And you are the polar opposite :) Give us some facts what these other people have done , not your opinion , Thing is , you will end up in court because you are slanderous in your views with no facts to back up your conspiracies ..

oucho

People love to give it the "conspiracy" shout as well. I think they did that when people pointed out the Telegraph were working with the Council.

A bit rich there, coming from a bloke who has stated he believes CCFC are being forced out of the City by Wasps, Higgs, the Council and other agencies......

Nick

Administrator
A bit rich there, coming from a bloke who has stated he believes CCFC are being forced out of the City by Wasps, Higgs, the Council and other agencies......

I have said it looks that way.

The same as I have been saying things that even though CCFC may have had absolutely no intention of moving to the Butts, as soon as they got wind of that email it would have been printed off and put into an envelope to go to the FL.

They are facts that have happened that show people like the council obstructing.

I am waiting for the Trust to pick apart all of the points with their knowledge and findings, I am happy to listen and learn.

Again, I guess people will want the council leader to say "yes, that is what we are doing" before it would cross anybody's mind that it was the case.

It is so easy to just palm it away as "ah conspiracy" though isn't it if there isn't a written admission for people to see.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread