Squad Numbers (1 Viewer)

SlowerThanPlatt

Which players don’t have them?

If it’s anything like a few years ago, players make do with whatever they’re given training kit wise.

Last edited:

Speedies_Chips

Squad numbers don't mean anything anymore do they? Don't get why people get hung up on them.
Do Liverpool fans think Trent Alexander Arnold is a fringe player because he wears 66?

D

Deleted member 11652

Squad numbers don't mean anything anymore do they? Don't get why people get hung up on them.
Do Liverpool fans think Trent Alexander Arnold is a fringe player because he wears 66?

I think it’s more that some players have them and some don’t

TTG

Ohare switching to 10 points to mccallum coming back. He was number 41 in 18/19 season, 31 in 19/20 and 21 last season. 11 this year.
"You want me to come back? Well I'll have to have number 11 otherwise I'm fucking right off. 12?! Dont bother mate, I'm off"

Monty

I would have thought certain players that are more certain starters have first dibs, whereas people like Jobi will want for example number 7 but may have to wait to see if someone comes in with that number before he can have it

Sbarcher

I would have thought certain players that are more certain starters have first dibs, whereas people like Jobi will want for example number 7 but may have to wait to see if someone comes in with that number before he can have it
We have the number 7 shirt ready for you
Where do I sign?

shmmeee

I thought Robins has said before they give people the option of keeping their number first? May have imagined that.

letsallsingtogether

whens the last time any team played their players 1-11.
Bet it was before they had names on the back.

Skyblueweeman

I'm a bit of a squad number purist, so it's a tad frustrating that so many of our prestigious numbers (7, 8, 9, 10) have all been taken by peripheral players last year.

O'Hare switching to 10 obviously suggests that Jobello isn't long for these parts.

Who has 7, 8, and 9?

Alkhen

Who has 7, 8, and 9?

Last season Allen was 8, Jones was 7 and Max was 9

would say Allen not having his training kit printed up is a bad sign for him. Jones probably more a case of having the 7 available for a new signing? I'd say jones would be ok with giving up the number seeing as he hasnt played in ages

Nice to have 9 available for a marquee striker signing :D

Users who are viewing this thread