Squad for next season (1 Viewer)

banbury_skyblue

GK - Murphy, Dunn

DF - Clarke, Christie, Wood, Cameron, Hussey

MF - Deegan, Thomas, Bigirimana, Bell, Baker, Mcsheffrey.

ST - McDonaldy, (O'Donovan - possibly)

14/15 first team.

Crainie and Clingan won't sign new deals. Eastwood won't be offered one.
Keogh will be sold! McPake will be sold/let go. Platt is out of contract.

So 7 or 8 first team players are required, but will SISU ever front up any cash? Will we ever have our transfer embargo lifted?

Going to be an interesting close season!

jwoodall

GK - Murphy, Dunn

DF - Clarke, Christie, Wood, Cameron, Hussey

MF - Deegan, Thomas, Bigirimana, Bell, Baker, Mcsheffrey.

ST - McDonaldy, (O'Donovan - possibly)

14/15 first team.

Crainie and Clingan won't sign new deals. Eastwood won't be offered one.
Keogh will be sold! McPake will be sold/let go. Platt is out of contract.

So 7 or 8 first team players are required, but will SISU ever front up any cash? Will we ever have our transfer embargo lifted?

Going to be an interesting close season!
proberly take dunn out of that think he only signed a 1 year deal

banbury_skyblue

Pretty sure Dunn signed a 3 year deal.

Has Murphy played well enough for any interest from another championship club? Personally I feel we are the biggest club we is likely to play for.

Robccfc87

Think we need a couple of seasoned tough nut players to cope with the hustle of league 1 and pick up an attacking freebie or two and then I reckon we will stay up next year!!

covcity4life

not sure many will be after murphy?

IF(please note thats a big IF) we can keep hold of brigi,thomas,clarke,christie,hussey,cameron,thats a good youth core to build around

deegan,bell,baker would compliment thomas and brigi and really give us a good L1 midfield imo

defence would be sorted starting wise with clarke,cameron,wood,hussey and christie backup,but another CB will be required,also not sure if wood will stay or go personally

upfront i expect platt to sign a new cotnract,he needs a job and we want a cheap striker,must keep macdonald,doubt we would make a profit on him and must bring ROD back to the club to finnally play a part,cody and rod have scored in lower divisions,i think they could do a job in L1,especially macdonald who can score lots in championship too imo

gk: murphy/dunn
LB:Hussey
CB:cameron
CB:wood
RB:Clarke
CM:brigimana
CM:thomas
CM:deegan
AM:mcsheffrey(gonna have more X factor than most in L1)
CF:Macdonald
CF: ROD

subs:dunn,christie,platt,clarke harris,jeffers

but will sisu allow us to keep this team? time will tell,i think that team is capable of winning more than they lose personally.

Il Pirata

I'd expect all the players out of contract to leave, plus Cranie and Keogh. Hopefully SISU don't sell Christie, Clarke, Thomas and Bigirimana for £100,000 each as they exit the building.

Users who are viewing this thread