Spurs ticket wanted (1 Viewer)

steveo1987

I was offering one for a fiver.You won't get checked as its s barcode.wouldnt dream of making money out of fellow fans

skybluenewman

Alright then steve if I ain't heard anything by Monday I will give you a shout. My number is 07712206589 just let me know yours and I will stay in contact. Thanks for the offer good of you

steveo1987

Alright then steve if I ain't heard anything by Monday I will give you a shout. My number is 07712206589 just let me know yours and I will stay in contact. Thanks for the offer good of you

Really sorry to disappoint,but tge ticket has gone to mr Wokingham further down tge page.i was just commenting on the outrageous prices being paid.most humbly sorry again

Tottenham

Couple of lads at work are spurs season ticket holders .Its just like all automated turnstiles,pop the barcode in and away you go

They are NOT automated turnstiles mate. Home fans have their tickets loaded on to member cards and away fans get paper tickets they show at the turnstiles.

steveo1987

They are NOT automated turnstiles mate. Home fans have their tickets loaded on to member cards and away fans get paper tickets they show at the turnstiles.

Ok cheers,I've been fed duff info from my spurs colleagues.do you think it's worth someone chancing their arm on a kids ticket

Tottenham

Ok cheers,I've been fed duff info from my spurs colleagues.do you think it's worth someone chancing their arm on a kids ticket

Probably fella. When we use our cards the turnstile operator scans the barcode but hardly ever even looks up. I know fellas that have used female or kids cards and never been stopped. As long as you don't look 30 you will probably be fine.

steveo1987

Thats great.its a spare I bought on my lads(4 year old) season ticket.loved the performance against Villa the other day,the pace in your side is frightening.Let's hope you give Bale and Defoe a nice little rest.

Tottenham

Thats great.its a spare I bought on my lads(4 year old) season ticket.loved the performance against Villa the other day,the pace in your side is frightening.Let's hope you give Bale and Defoe a nice little rest.

Cheers fella. Three clean sheets in a row makes a nice change for us. You boys are on a decent run of form. Obviously on paper it should be a comfortable win for us but anything can happen in a one off cup game.

steveo1987

Just got a date at MK first,Hopefully maybe 5k of us,looking forward to a few beers and seeing a few mates

skybluegod

Cheers fella. Three clean sheets in a row makes a nice change for us. You boys are on a decent run of form. Obviously on paper it should be a comfortable win for us but anything can happen in a one off cup game.

you'll be coming back to cov mate:whistle:;)

steveo1987

Looking for travel tips good sir.is it best to pick up an overland from seven sisters or get a cab or bus?going back,how long is the wait at white hart lane station? Got to get to kings x for a train to Peterborough for a 40th birthday party!

Tottenham

Looking for travel tips good sir.is it best to pick up an overland from seven sisters or get a cab or bus?going back,how long is the wait at white hart lane station? Got to get to kings x for a train to Peterborough for a 40th birthday party!

Get the overland mate. Two stops from Seven Sisters. Most buses that end in a 9 go from SS to the ground as well.
The wait at WHL on the way back varies but I usually get the 17.12 from Northumberland Park (come out the away section - turn immediately left along Park Lane and walk in a straight line for 10 mins) . Takes 15 mins to Liverpool Street.

steveo1987

Get the overland mate. Two stops from Seven Sisters. Most buses that end in a 9 go from SS to the ground as well.
The wait at WHL on the way back varies but I usually get the 17.12 from Northumberland Park (come out the away section - turn immediately left along Park Lane and walk in a straight line for 10 mins) . Takes 15 mins to Liverpool Street.

Cheers for that.looking foward to it.good luck for tge rest of the prem season and keep that attacking pacey football going,it's a joy to see

Users who are viewing this thread