Spotted in London... (1 Viewer)

Astute

Clever!
Private plates to disguise the age and value.
Maybe for some people. So what do you say when a plate is on a new car like you get frequently?

I have COV on mine. As in the one on my avatar. And normally have it on a sky blue colour car. And you can only make your car look older not newer.

People don't feel sorry for me for the car I drive. But they do for the club I support :rolleyes:

hotrod

The plates are illegal it should read S 15 UXX as a speed camera would not be able to identify the registration.

Regards.

shmmeee

The plates are illegal it should read S 15 UXX as a speed camera would not be able to identify the registration.

Regards.

Spacing doesn’t matter on plates does it?

I mean there’s not two valid plates with the same characters once white space is stripped is there?

christonabike

In 2014 this car failed its mot for incorrectly spaced letters on front number plate. Cheeky fooker put it back on when he got home!:woot: Its a 2005 Boxter so not what Joy would be driving.

matesx

Spacing doesn’t matter on plates does it?

I mean there’s not two valid plates with the same characters once white space is stripped is there?

There are very strict rules on spacing and font, also on images like a VW or Audi badge on them.

Lots of drivers flaunt this law and its getting worse.

MOT fail but they simply replace with originals and then back on after MOT.

To do with ANPR.

£100 fine non endorsable - you could be fined up to £1,000 if summoned.

sw88

Chief Commentator!

mechaishida

Well if that were me, I'd have wiped my knob all over the door handles, at the very least. Who knows, could've been Timmy's car.

Would that be a criminal offense, actually? Cos maybe we should simply wipe our knobs on everything, the stadium, the stewards, as a form of protest?

Users who are viewing this thread