SPOOKY - or what (1 Viewer)

On the 26th November 1966 CCFC commenced a run of 25 games unbeaten culminating in promotion at the end of the season to the First Division

On the 17th November 2012 CCFC commenced a run of 5 games (and hoping)............................maybe ???

wingy

We just need a local Chairman named Hill and its written;)............Vince .........Harry anyone:slap:

mjones1110

We've played 7 games since Nov. 17th, picking up 17 points, so on average in the next 18 games we'll get 44 points, taking us up to 74 points with 7 games remaining. Last season 73 points was enough to get 6th. I'd settle for that!:claping hands:

@richh87

We've played 7 games since Nov. 17th, picking up 17 points, so on average in the next 18 games we'll get 44 points, taking us up to 74 points with 7 games remaining. Last season 73 points was enough to get 6th. I'd settle for that!:claping hands:

We can do it I'm convinced. This is a great time to support City. Never in my life have we regularly won, let alone thrashed teams - and I'm 30!

Tonylinc

On the 26th November 1966 CCFC commenced a run of 25 games unbeaten culminating in promotion at the end of the season to the First Division

On the 17th November 2012 CCFC commenced a run of 5 games (and hoping)............................maybe ???
I've been thinking exactly the same!

Users who are viewing this thread