Sponsorship for Samaritans (Money Please) (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I usually hate all this but in May there's a 50 miles in May thing to get donations for the Samaritans. Not going to go into it too much but something has given me a bit of a kick so going to do this.

I fucking hate running, however I really wanted to beast myself and get out of the comfort zone so going to 5 Miles a Day in May which is going to end up at 155 miles over the month.

If anybody wants to sponsor me to see the pain then let me know and I can send you the link (Its on Facebook). Don't want to post it publicly at the minute as it is still quite raw for some people involved.

Nick

Administrator
I don't know how it works it auto sent me a thing on FB but I guess I could just donate it by proxy?

Nick

Administrator
It will let me donate myself so if people are happy to. Can PayPal or whatever to me and I will donate and send them receipts?

jimmyhillsfanclub

Well done Nick.

I'm also not a facebooker, but if you message me your email I'll donate via paypal & you can pass it on.....

.....or you can spend it on hookers & live with the guilt, its up to you.....

Nick

Administrator
Well done Nick.

I'm also not a facebooker, but if you message me your email I'll donate via paypal & you can pass it on.....

.....or you can spend it on hookers & live with the guilt, its up to you.....

Amazing thankyou, I feel no guilt.

It hurts after road running but in the swing of it now.

AOM

Happy to donate if you can guarantee you'll put a two footer in first 5 minutes to let them know you're there

(In all seriousness though, I'll donate via Paypal if you can pm me your details)

Nick

Administrator
Happy to donate if you can guarantee you'll put a two footer in first 5 minutes to let them know you're there

(In all seriousness though, I'll donate via Paypal if you can pm me your details)
Ha I've felt like it. Thanks I'll pm you

Nick

Administrator
Thanks very much to everybody that donated.

Smashed 5 miles out every day until yesterday I could barely move and was falling asleep in the day.

Early night and a day off yesterday so will do extra over the next couple of nights.

I still hate running, it's pointless.

Nick

Administrator
Nearly at the end of it, have lost weight but my legs and back hurt. I feel about 95.

Just got a few days left!

Also:

This lad has really smashed it, what a hero!

Users who are viewing this thread