Sponsor (1 Viewer)

AJB1983

So there was no shirt sponsor awaiting to be announced then... A charity it is, which was suggested by fans was it not?
Another lie from Tim Fibber

skyblueinBaku

So there was no shirt sponsor awaiting to be announced then... A charity it is, which was suggested by fans was it not?

Where did this come from?

Philosorapter

I have absolutely no problem with a charity being the sponsor. This is NOPM in action and wish the charity all the best in the future.

andyboy81

Fuck me....... They cant do wrong for doing right with some of you!!!!!!!

They get a sponsor.... "SISU getting money.. wanker"
They put a CHARITY on there ..... "They're a bunch of liars"

Get a fucking grip!!!

p.s for the record, have a look at what the charity does and then a look at yourselves!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Leamington Pete

Reads like they are sponsoring us rather than we are sponsoring them. Are we really taking money off a charity to be on our shirts? I hope not.

Nick

Administrator
It says it is for 3 months,.maybe it is a freebie until we get a paying sponsor that will be on the fan shirts?

I don't see the problem with it, especially if it helps with premature babies.

blueflint

Fuck me....... They cant do wrong for doing right with some of you!!!!!!!

They get a sponsor.... "SISU getting money.. wanker"
They put a CHARITY on there ..... "They're a bunch of liars"

Get a fucking grip!!!

p.s for the record, have a look at what the charity does and then a look at yourselves!!!

for the record timmy said weeks ago he had a sponsor so he told lies great news they picked a decent local charity

Mrpipes

Soooo

The kit has a sponsor on it right ?

Great thread , did you know sisu crucified jesus?
What?
They didn't?
Could have sworn sisu are at fault for everything , surely they did that too yeah?

andyboy81

for the record timmy said weeks ago he had a sponsor so he told lies great news they picked a decent local charity

Firstly, its not REALLY a sponsorship is it?? There is no way that charity will have been asked to make any contribution in the slightest.

Secondly, how do you know this hasn't come about in the last few days? What possible gain would they have lying about this, if anything, this is something that surely they would have been shouting from the roofs about.. "look everyone, I know you all think we're a bag of cunts and as much use as a chocolate tea pot but look, we are doing something good!"

AJB1983

Where in my post did I say that I wasn't happy with the sponsor being a charity?
I have no problem with it.
I have a problem with that scumbag fisher continually lying to us about stuff.

Leamington Pete

How have you possibly read that as they are paying us???

The deal has been set up through a property firm. They are sponsoring us, not us them. Good PR for CBRE and the club are going for the good guys image, but certainly looks like money is coming our way. Surely if we were donating free shirt advertising the club would be all over it.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
SISU - 'Look everyone, we are moving - "The deal was organised through CBRE, the global property firm advising the Club on its proposed relocation". Look, it's defo - "CBRE has also agreed to sponsor the Club’s Youth Academy for 12 months."

ps I feel proud that my team's shirt will bear the name of a charity, but they didn't really need to mention CBRE did they?!

AJB1983

So a company that sisu have employed to help facilitate moving the club away from the Ricoh is now effectively sponsoring them....unbelievable.
May as well have sisu on the shirts

AJB1983

Nothing against the charity, it appears to be a fine one, but as the above post, why mention cbre and the relocation...,

thaiskyblue

So a company that sisu have employed to help facilitate moving the club away from the Ricoh is now effectively sponsoring them....unbelievable.
May as well have sisu on the shirts
Welcome to the wonderful world of sisu thev'e got different names for every day of the week.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

There's nothing wrong with carrying a charity message on shirts. That's obvious. They're deserving and it's heart-warming.

However, why have we moved to Sixfields? It's all about revenues, isn't it? John Clarke - who resigned in March of course - was personally responsible for bringing in the previous shirt deal, at £750K for three seasons.

That's £250K per season from our revenues when compared to a charity free-gratis agreement - which kinda goes against the ethos of the Sixfields move - and is also a lower turnover that scuppers us on FFP moving forward in coming seasons.

Laudable? Yes. Sense in any context given what we've previously been told? No

RoboCCFC90

Welcome to the wonderful world of sisu thev'e got different names for every day of the week.

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday??

ericagradus

Nothing against the charity, it appears to be a fine one, but as the above post, why mention cbre and the relocation...,

The gesture of goodwill has come from CBRE, they are paying to sponsor the kits, and have chosen to put their charity of the year on the first team kit. So this is sponsorship for CCFC and CBRE would expect a mention due to the structure of the deal.

Regardless of what we think about the potential new stadium, CBRE would expect publicity for being instructed on the 'potential' new site as this is a high profile instruction.

Not keen on the kit though!

ESB

Kits a shocker, but using the empty space for a charity is positive.

Shame though its all so bound up in ill feelings that we don't feel able to celebrate.

If this had happened while we were at the Ricoh, it would be up lifting; however it feels like part of some cynical game of popularity.

kg82

Personally I think the kit's terrible! Don't mind having a charity on it though.

Users who are viewing this thread