SPL v EPL or Hearts 0-5 Spurs (1 Viewer)

I know this is an old chestnut but bearing in mind the recent Hearts v Spurs result where would the "old firm" sit in the English League, if at all possible, and where would they finish.

Personally I would think Celtic would finish just outside of the playoffs and Rangers about halfway in our Championship League.

Thoughts

PUSB

ccfctommy

I think both the OF would comfortably be Prem sides. I honestly think Gers have a decent team even though they did themselves no favours in Slovenia on Thursday. Feel bad for Hearts, just think it was a bad night for them tbh.

cornoccfc

Mid-table champ.

But don't want them in our league anyway, and if they were to make they transition, they should start from the bottom of the football ladder

Nick

Administrator
It is? I moved it ages ago ;)

It was just a temp redirect so people could see it had been moved!

Disorganised1

They would both soon be in the Prem - they get the crowds.

If you've never been to Ibrox you don't appreciate what it's like, the Rangers Supporters club was the size of the main stand at Highfield Road, the longest bar I have evr seen.

LastGarrison

They wouldn't do very well in the Prem as it stands but if they were allowed in, then with the increase in revenue and the ability to attract a better standard of player they would both become a force within the Premier League very quickly. Not saying challenging for the title but certainly pushing for the top 6.

Sky Blue Luke

Although I never think they will be in the PL and never think they should be, they would probably both sit mid to low table with their current squad.

Keep in mind they would get more money if they were in our league, and it would be easier to attract better players (although they would have no Europe).

Users who are viewing this thread