Spares for wembley (genuine city fans only) (3 Viewers)

CBS16

EDITED: Sorted now, thanks guys. Ill leave this here in case anybody else is after one. PUSB lets have it !

Last edited:

usskyblue

Always makes me laugh people saying they were “there in 87” as if it’s the sign of a superfan. Congratulations, you came out of the woodwork along with everyone else in Coventry for the big day out in the sun.

Show me your old man’s purchase history from the league two season and I might have a spare for him.

Help or ignore m8, no need to be atwat

stay_up_skyblues

CBS16

Always makes me laugh people saying they were “there in 87” as if it’s the sign of a superfan. Congratulations, you came out of the woodwork along with everyone else in Coventry for the big day out in the sun.

Show me your old man’s purchase history from the league two season and I might have a spare for him.
He went to loads mate so you can get phucked. I don't need to show a bloke called porkysmurf on here my old man's loyalty to the club. Majority of this forum weren't there in league 2, he had a match package which is more than most. Sat on 600 points these days which isn't terrible, he also didn't miss a game home and away back in the day, you couldn't be further from the truth but if you wanna be a w*nker online at the weekend thats up to you mr porkysmurf

Last edited:

thekidfromstrettoncamp

He went to loads mate so you can get fucked. I don't need to show a bloke called porkysmurf on here my old man's loyalty to the club. Majority of this forum weren't there in league 2, he had a match package which is more than most
You have no need to do any such thing.Either he can help or not ,there is no need for him to be an a........
All the best in your quest for 1.

Sick Boy

He went to loads mate so you can get phucked. I don't need to show a bloke called porkysmurf on here my old man's loyalty to the club. Majority of this forum weren't there in league 2, he had a match package which is more than most. Sat on 600 points these days which isn't terrible, he also didn't miss a game home and away back in the day, you couldn't be further from the truth but if you wanna be a w*nker online at the weekend thats up to you mr porkysmurf
Pretty sure the majority on here were going in League 2.

McLovin87

U'18 ticket face value, Block 532( Right at the front row). Face Value £35.00, message me if interested!

Users who are viewing this thread