Spare Northampton (1 Viewer)

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

I've got a spare under 21 ticket for the Northampton game on Saturday, mate dropped out today, is anyone still looking for one? £18 face

Pusb

trueblue39

Hello Earlsdon- interested. However is the Under-21 element written on the ticket? I am interested but I patently don't look under 21 sadly!

swisstony

Would take the ticket for my lad only 16 and his mates are already going could give you the money tomorrow night or whatever, - ‭‭+44 7761 940680‬‬
I've got a spare under 21 ticket for the Northampton game on Saturday, mate dropped out today, is anyone still looking for one? £18 face

Pusb

trueblue39

Very wise words Earlsdon! I can live with the bic biro mark- happy to do a transfer tonight if you want to PM me your details.

I'm still looking for 2 spares, preferably over 21s... if not we'll have a shave and chance it.

Travelling up from Herts so would need to meet at the ground. Much appreciated if anyone can sort us out, if not we're in the home end!

ATB81

I'm looking for two spares. Can pick up from preferred address and pay cash ahead of weekend, or even direct bank transfer the cash

Users who are viewing this thread