Spare a thought for Tim Fisher... (3 Viewers)

clint van damme

I thought the body searches outside were a bit extreme I still can't walk properly

the thing is the steward patted my glasses case and didn't ask to look at it or even what it was, it could have been anything, waste of time and just pissing off people who are already on the verge of jacking it in.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

When Fisher was appointed he had this to say to the CET:
"We are going to look at getting promoted, become a community club and a club which has the academy at it's cornerstone and leverages the talent that comes through. "
Has failed abysmally. It's not even the "getting promoted" bit that really annoys me , its the rest of it.

cloughie

When Fisher was appointed he had this to say to the CET:
"We are going to look at getting promoted, become a community club and a club which has the academy at it's cornerstone and leverages the talent that comes through. "
Has failed abysmally. It's not even the "getting promoted" bit that really annoys me , its the rest of it.

Yet more proof that the man is a compulsive liar

oakey

I often spare a thought for Tim Fisher. These thoughts are of the homicidal tendency, admittedly.

Malaka

Cant see what difference it makes if Fisher is here or not, it's SISU who are the puppet masters.

Users who are viewing this thread