Spain Pre Season Tour Thread (1 Viewer)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I managed to get to the Pinatar for the last half hour or so of training then for the meet and greet although that was just ontheir way back to the coach, although all players stopped to chat for as long as they could, signed autographs, take photos etc.

Met up with other fans, some of which I knew or recognised, others who I didn’t, one of which knew me as my username on here :D

Nick

Administrator
I managed to get to the Pinatar for the last half hour or so of training then for the meet and greet although that was just ontheir way back to the coach, although all players stopped to chat for as long as they could, signed autographs, take photos etc.

Met up with other fans, some of which I knew or recognised, others who I didn’t, one of which knew me as my username on here :D

Are you off on the beers now or running for miles? :)

Warwickhunt

I’ve just lounged by the pool! :D

Had lunch, next to the pool, had a beer, by the pool, spoke with a fellow Cov fan, by the pool, what more do I need :D

Two other fans I met earlier have found a pub that shows the football so be venturing out there later for tonight’s game!
Will there be a pool table!

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Apparently you’re available 24 hours? Is this true? Asking for a friend
Yes but can only do 5 minutes at a time. :emoji_hugging:

sw88

Chief Commentator!
How many Cov have made the effort to go out?

Few made the effort but have headed home today!

In this hotel (one club promoted) I’d say there was between 10-15? Met another couple of guys who are staying a few doors away. Atleast 4 or 5 of those have now left.

Still waiting to hear how the club plan to get us to the game......

Tommo72

In this hotel (one club promoted) I’d say there was between 10-15? Met another couple of guys who are staying a few doors away. Atleast 4 or 5 of those have now left.

I thought Twist & Shout had chartered a plane etc? Was expecting more than that although I can see why nobody really bothered.

higgs

Team bus?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
A Stroppy Edition*

*Aimed at the comments about the trialist :)

Seeing Andreu back on the scene is like Dirty Den returning to Eastenders. Can't get my head around it!

Ashdown

I'm about 45 minutes north of all that but it's blazing hot for football . Not gonna bother messing about with half arsed friendlies Be home in time for the proper season though.

Nick

Administrator

giphy.gif

To be fair, Biamou's English seems to have improved massively.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread