Spain 6 - 0 Germany (1 Viewer)

Otis

Never thought I would see the day Germany would be beaten so heavily in a qualifying competition.

It's the Germans heaviest defeat in any competition.

tommydazzle

I remember Germany losing a 4 goal lead against Sweden in a world cup qualifier. That must be a rare thing too!

CJ_covblaze

A poor tournament next year and they’ll finally be a change. Should’ve gone two years ago. I’d be sweating if I was a Liverpool fan at the moment.

Frostie

A poor tournament next year and they’ll finally be a change. Should’ve gone two years ago. I’d be sweating if I was a Liverpool fan at the moment.

I know he's said he'd be interested one day but absolutely no way Klopp would quit Liverpool for the National Team at this stage.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Trouble is it what they tend to do, along with Italy. Look potentially vulnerable in the qualifiers then turn up at the tournament proper, sometimes even scraping through the group stage but end up in the semi's/final. Portugal have also done that in the last decade.

Spain and France used to be like England - breeze through the qualifiers then under-perform at the tournament itself.

Users who are viewing this thread