SP Manager of the Month (1 Viewer)

Sbarcher

Terry Butcher is doing a good job.... Oh hang on, he's, in the Scotland!

covkid69

Have we ever had a manager of the month that hasn't gone pear shaped after being awarded it...well deserved though and shows how well we are doing P.U.S.B

Hobo

Well done SP, staff and players, proud of you all.
Good luck for tonight.

Gint11

Full deserved. This team and our manager is fully capable of banishing familiar trends at CCFC. Another tonight winning a match after a manager of the month award. Im glad its a cup game though. Would be nice to see us go on a good cup run but the league is the one we want.

torchomatic

Fully deserved.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

mrtrench

There is a seller on ebay, Joy_2665, who has just listed a League 1 Manager of the Month award. Starting bid 99p. Anyone interested?

wolfie

Well done that man. bloody deserved. If anything he should get an OBE for achieving what he has so far with all this shite going on around him. And for my money the whole dam team should get an award of some kind. Well done again

torchomatic

There is a seller on ebay, Joy_2665, who has just listed a League 1 Manager of the Month award. Starting bid 99p. Anyone interested?

Every fucking thread eh?

covcity4life

Have we ever had a manager of the month that hasn't gone pear shaped after being awarded it...well deserved though and shows how well we are doing P.U.S.B

we have never had SP before

im genuinly confident of every game with this guy since wolves.

no more talka bout easy fixtures,we are a good team,simple as that

sure we will prob get injuries or go on bad run but come end of season i am sure we will be top 6 pts wise(if the 10 points costs us that is councils fault not sp)

lewys33

LOL! I must admit, without reading it properly first i did think "How on earth has some random got hold of a manager of the month award trophy??"

italiahorse

we have never had SP before

im genuinly confident of every game with this guy since wolves.

no more talka bout easy fixtures,we are a good team,simple as that

sure we will prob get injuries or go on bad run but come end of season i am sure we will be top 6 pts wise(if the 10 points costs us that is councils fault not sp)

You were doing so well until the last sentence :facepalm:

lewys33

Congrats SP! Definitely deserved!

Please can we drop the 10 points thing now?? We are 3 points off the play-offs now we can do it! We don't need the constant reminder we just need to congratulate the team on doing so well!

ExmouthNeil

Well Done SP(and the rest of the players and staff)

Take a bow son.....:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

And good luck for tonight... PUSB's

covcity4life

Congrats SP! Definitely deserved!

Please can we drop the 10 points thing now?? We are 3 points off the play-offs now we can do it! We don't need the constant reminder we just need to congratulate the team on doing so well!

your only keen to forget it because it makes the council look bad

its a fucking disgrace they did this us, if we lose in playoff final cos we lost out on autos its all down to cva rejection

WHAT DID THEY GET FROM IT?

torchomatic

its a fucking disgrace they did this us, if we lose in playoff final cos we lost out on autos its all down to cva rejection

Agree. I'm sure if someone told him to "drop" the move to northampton then he would...

shmmeee

And what do you get from constantly spewing Fishers PR? Only one group put us in admin, and it wasn't CCC.

torchomatic

And what do you get from constantly spewing Fishers PR? Only one group put us in admin, and it wasn't CCC.

Or PWKH and ACLs? People do though.

lewys33

Agree. I'm sure if someone told him to "drop" the move to northampton then he would...

Im sorry, I didn't realise:

"Please can we drop the 10 points thing now?? We are 3 points off the play-offs now we can do it! We don't need the constant reminder we just need to congratulate the team on doing so well!"

Actually must translate in to:

"I am in complete agreement with the CVA rejection and I think giving us the 10 point deduction was a brilliant thing bravo ACL!"

Tunnel Vision at its finest.

lewys33

I am quite keen to forget it yes. I am also quite keen to forget everything because there is no point in barking on about the past like some over obsessed people on here.

covmark

Even a positive thread about the team and manager turns into the usual crap. Booooorrrrrriiiiinnnngggg

covcity4life

I am quite keen to forget it yes. I am also quite keen to forget everything because there is no point in barking on about the past like some over obsessed people on here.

forget the move to Northampton then

after all it has improved our performances

fernandopartridge

Im sorry, I didn't realise:

"Please can we drop the 10 points thing now?? We are 3 points off the play-offs now we can do it! We don't need the constant reminder we just need to congratulate the team on doing so well!"Actually must translate in to:

"I am in complete agreement with the CVA rejection and I think giving us the 10 point deduction was a brilliant thing bravo ACL!"

Tunnel Vision at its finest.

I agree with you. It's done now.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern

Just like us older Coventry Kids are always harping on about the war and the blitz. How so many civilians lost their lives (my grandfather was one), and how many homes and other buildings were destroyed. There are some things you don't just "sweep under the carpet" and what has happened to my beloved club is one more part of an unforgettable history of this city! It's not an obsession. It's bloody anger!

lewys33

Just like us older Coventry Kids are always harping on about the war and the blitz. How so many civilians lost their lives (my grandfather was one), and how many homes and other buildings were destroyed. There are some things you don't just "sweep under the carpet" and what has happened to my beloved club is one more part of an unforgettable history of this city! It's not an obsession. It's bloody anger!

I don't think you can compare our current situation to the blitz, but I see your point. I said I am keen to forget. I didn't say I have forgotten. I have said before, at the time this all started I was furious, took the NOPM stance etc etc. Now I would just like to go and watch CCFC play in Coventry.

torchomatic

Of course, I'm not legitimising the move, no one could. However, you seem to want to "forget" certain things and not others. And as for "tunnel vision", what do you think you have regards to the decisions made by ACL?

are you both legitimising the move? Or is this tunnel vision striking again?

Users who are viewing this thread