Video Southend v Coventry (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

Just noticed bakayoko diving attempted block . Nice to see emotion on everyone's face

Like last year seems to be a real team bond

Gibbo

Davies goal disallowed because our guy (Hiwula?) on the goal line and offside? He comes back, but may have been offside at the point Davies headed it
It was a solo run by Hooper, he had no support, there was no need for Davies to hang back once Willis had to check his stride.

Cov kid 55

Both were clear obvious yellow cards weren't they. Why on earth is he complaining so vehemently?
Yeh, he was abusing the ref after the first yellow, so the second yellow was nailed on. Don’t know what his problem was, the guy was an idiot!

lifeskyblue

Yes the idiot lost them the game. They were pressing and on top when he got his second yellow. After that the pendulum swung to us and we went for the three points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ash

Does anyone else reckon it was an OG for our first goal? Looked as though Hiwula missed the ball, their player lifted his leg to block the shot he thought Hiwula was going to take and then shins it in his own net?

Might be completely wrong, but it just looks strange every time I watch it. Nevertheless, doesn’t matter how they go in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terry_dactyl

Yep. Doing her job. Stopping arseholes getting on to the pitch. That's her fucking job! Jeez!
He didn’t seem to mind too much either. The life lesson is If you’re gonna jump on hoardings you might come a cropper...occupational hazard. This is also Eden’s older, more sensible, brother

Users who are viewing this thread