Match Thread Southend v Coventry Match Thread - Saturday 10th Dec (7 Viewers)

skyblueheaven

Totally agreeTE="skybluepm2, post: 1215058, member: 5909"]Venus losing the plot in his interview. Pretending he gives a fuck.[/QUOTE]
Totally agree, what a poor excuse of a man. Tosser.

letsallsingtogether

Will the new manager get a budget to strengthen this team?
If not then the next one will also be gone very soon.

Sky Blue Kid

When he says TM lost his job...Bollocks, TM walked. and the League has beaten the team, wtf did you play youngsters for?

ccfcway

cwr caller "can SISU answer the question, or will they pose a question when asked the question, If you get my meaning ?"

torchomatic

Will the new manager get a budget to strengthen this team?
If not then the next one will also be gone very soon.

Well, it's been said in the past by Mowbray and then Venus that there is money left in the budget. Plus some of these loans can be returned, McCann is off..

letsallsingtogether

Keep hearing all this shit about being self sufficient.
Well for that to work you need to be successful first.
We are losing fans every week making this imposible, the owners need to invest or fuck off now, or we will be religated making it even more unattainable.

Great_Expectations

Venus;

Ahem, assessment of performance was we got beat by a team who do the basics better

We tried very hard

Everyone can see we need a bit of help

Does that hurt? Let me tell you I came here to work on football. I work 12 hours a day. I try hard. Very hard. Does it hurt? What do you think. I don't stand here not hoping we get beat. It hurts very much ch so (very angry reply)

Same old story

Team needs a new manager

Need new players too

I only do football. Only football

New manager in hopefully as soon as possible

I don't like losing

It's what I live for. What I get out of bed for

Anyone whose seen us over 21 games can see it

We have a very young team that can't handle the league

League beating it

Need to keep working trying to pick a team I think can win

I can take weight off players as not sure kids can handle criticism

I'll keep going everyday

Worked hard

Had chances to score

Conceded basic goals

Goal we keep conceding every week

Club has to stay in this league

Wasn't brought in to the football club by anyone but the former manager

Joined board to look at the figures only to work within the budget

Need to try and pick up points

Have to keep going on Monday

I actually feel sorry for him.

covcity4life

Well, it's been said in the past by Mowbray and then Venus that there is money left in the budget. Plus some of these loans can be returned, McCann is off..
think we can expect a very different team post jan

Imagine nearly all loans sill be sent back and replaced with new ones

Paxman II

Venus making excuses. Saying we are not good enough for this league! dismissing the earlier run as just one of those things? He had them in the palm of his hands 5 wins in 7 then he lost them. Totally to blame. he's blaming everything and everyone but himself!

torchomatic

Venus making excuses. Saying we are not good enough for this league! dismissing the earlier run as just one of those things? He had them in the palm of his hands 5 wins in 7 then he lost them. Totally to blame. he's blaming everything and everyone but himself!

He's the one who holds the purse strings and identified the players for TM. THis is down to him and the ex-manager.

Otis

Just listened to the Venus interview.

Just who exactly is he angry with?

Did he himself and TM bring the players in or not? simple question. If so, the only person he should be angry with is himself!

Unless of course the rug was pulled from under him by Sisu. He seems really angry and he's saying we are not good enough, but it is either the owners fault for not backing the recruitment policy, or it is himself and Mowbray for bringing a shed load of mediocrity to the club. If it's the owners however, then why did TM say the budget was just slightly less than last season?

if you're angry Venus I suggest you go and stand in front of a mirror somewhere and take a good, hard, long look at yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread