Southend United (Away) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

stupot07

Currently averaging a win every 5 games over the last 10

As it stands (inc this - yes it's not over yet) 2 wins in our last 10, 11 points from our last 10. Not good enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

ccfc92

Why when we have a decent chance, it's saved or missed.

Other teams get half a chance and score?

James Smith

What are we playing at? Because it doesn't sound like football :( PUSB

Skyblueweeman

It's because we are full of o a p players ! Get rid of these free loading idiots , I did not agree to any of them coming when they signed ! This is why !

And if we had a team of nippers we would complain we need experience.

We're missing Johnson, Martin, Fleck, Armstrong and Willis who would all arguably be in our starting 11...pretty much half our first team out injured.

That said, the squad has more depth than for a long time so the recent run is concerning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gazolba

Sounds like we are taking a few pot shots - we need a lucky deflection.

skyblue1991

Disappointing.

See what the FT result is but we need to act in the window pretty quickly.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

covmark

And if we had a team of nippers we would complain we need experience.

We're missing Johnson, Martin, Fleck, Armstrong and Willis who would all arguably be in our starting 11...pretty much half our first team out injured.

That said, the squad has more depth than for a long time so the recent run is concerning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Add Murphy to your list

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Otis

Season is falling apart. Weve not been good since gulling ham and that was ages ago
Well, I know TM is trying to get things right, but we seriously needed strengthening in Jan as a matter of urgency. It is now 23rd Jan.

I'm sure TM is working his socks off, but we could have really have done with players in place today and available today.

I very much see Ramage as a contingency and not as a regular. As soon as we were to secure the CB we wanted I would very much expect to see him on the bench.

We also said that we needed another striker and today we have Armstrong out.

I'm not in panic mode at all, cos I still think we will be in the play-offs, but it is a concern and today's team looks very weak to me.

musicmanskyblue

We know we need a big CB.. Hopefully this will be addressed soon.. No Fleck , Armstrong, Murphy.. That's almost the spine of the team missing today.. our top scorers missing and our pace.. just bad luck..

Nick

Administrator
Get hunt winding up deegan, get him calling him a prick in his ear. Get him out of the game

Otis

I seriously cannot see us getting 2 goals back today. I think we will now definitely lose and there is no way back.

Lack of attacking options.

Hope I'm wrong, but just can't see this team screaming 'goals!'

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread