Southend Away (5 Viewers)

CV22SBA

Anyone remember the name of the pub from a couple of seasons ago not too far from the ground which was jumping with indie & mod music and the bar lady got her boobies out? Great away day, gutted I couldn’t go last season so looking forward to Saturday.

Sky Blue Harry H

Saddo that I am, I had a look at the weather forecast for Saturday sown there. Few days away, so I am hoping things change, but 40-50mph winds predicted from about 10am that day. Carrying on into the Sunday, so really hoping it all arrives later than predicted. Will be monitoring with interest. Will ruin the game if anything like that (might even be called off?) Fingers crossed it's an inaccurate forecast in terms of timing.

clint van damme

Saddo that I am, I had a look at the weather forecast for Saturday sown there. Few days away, so I am hoping things change, but 40-50mph winds predicted from about 10am that day. Carrying on into the Sunday, so really hoping it all arrives later than predicted. Will be monitoring with interest. Will ruin the game if anything like that (might even be called off?) Fingers crossed it's an inaccurate forecast in terms of timing.

bloody hell. One of the lads I'm going with is about 6 stone dripping wet, I better stick a few stones in his pocket to weigh him down.

Users who are viewing this thread