Southampton tickets (1 Viewer)

Bugsy

Seb

I have 1 ticket available to resell as a friend has pulled out. Drop me a DM, (Im Warwickshire based for pickup of ticket or meet you on the day)

fernandopartridge

3 tickets left in the whole ground. This game will be a complete sell out.

Coventry City your first and second highest ever attendances eh?

SkyBlueZack

Unless they’re in the Southampton end, that isn’t face value and if they are, should probably be specified

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

£15 a ticket x 2 = £30 plus a £3 booking fee which makes a grand total of £33. Which is what they cost me making the face value. Didn’t think I’d need to break it down but there it is!

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

£15 a ticket x 2 = £30 plus a £3 booking fee which makes a grand total of £33. Which is what they cost me making the face value. Didn’t think I’d need to break it down but there it is!
Fair enough, I thought they were only on sale to season ticket holders who paid £10 a ticket.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Fair enough, I thought they were only on sale to season ticket holders who paid £10 a ticket.

TBH in a frantic dash to checkout before you lose your basket, it is possible to just click the Adult non ST option which was £15. I did it myself and only noticed when scrolling down that there were £10 options.

I have a friend who is big into Adidas special releases, he paid a student £15 an hour to queue outside Size for a pair of the Adidas Shanghai for 4/5 hours. I might see if I can subcontract the student for Fulham away tickets in April.

It’sabatch87

I see it’s a sell out now, they’re only there to watch the Skyblues.
Be interesting to see how many of us are in their seats too!!

Liquid Gold

Any Coventry fans in the home end, as long as they are respecful, there won't be any problems. If you jump around and sing or jump up if Coventry score, there could be issues.

giphy.gif

It’sabatch87

Any Coventry fans in the home end, as long as they are respecful, there won't be any problems. If you jump around and sing or jump up if Coventry score, there could be issues.
There’s quite a few in the block I’m in but yes we will all sit quietly and respect that you sold us tickets in your end.

Saintsfan123

Trust me mate. You’ll be leaving on Saturday wondering how the bloody hell we didn’t do a goal.
As the PL team, we should win. But on a one off game, with 5000 of your fans, it's the cup isn't it. Cambridge beat Newcastle. Morecambe took Spurs to the final 10 minutes. Burnley lost at home to a lower league club too didn't they? We will probably rest a few of our first team players. We expect to get through, but it's the FA cup who knows.

Tommo1993

As the PL team, we should win. But on a one off game, with 5000 of your fans, it's the cup isn't it. Cambridge beat Newcastle. Morecambe took Spurs to the final 10 minutes. Burnley lost at home to a lower league club too didn't they? We will probably rest a few of our first team players. We expect to get through, but it's the FA cup who knows.

Reckon Arma will play?

SkyBlueMatt

If anyone gets any no shows in their group, I'll be in Southampton on Saturday should there be any last minute tickets.

Cash and/or passionate love making will be offered.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

Makes me laugh that we have fans who seem to think we made up the Kelly and Doyle song and even the Hamer one 🤣🤣🤣

Are any terrace songs truly original anyway? I mean we have our coked up followers bellowing out a rehashed public school chant most weeks

Users who are viewing this thread