Southampton tickets (1 Viewer)

tskezz

Websites being its normal fantastic self. Boots you out when adding tickets (i reported this to club last week when trying to get boro tickets, had to buy on phone)

Mate got his online 5 mins before they should have gone on sale.

Ive tried since 10 to and been told they were sold out but luckily (after Bournemouth) mates gone to shop and just got some, they told him they have 1000 there.

1643019170658.png

SBT

not letting me buy 2nd season ticket holdder on linked account @ £10 any clues ?

Same deal for me - I could only buy one ticket for £15, couldn't link with any of the other fellow Phase 1 elites on my account. Now the tickets are seemingly all gone. Not sure what's happened there. Ticket office gonna ticket office.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

I would say keep trying all that haven’t got so far, they drop out of people’s baskets after ten mins if they don’t check out in time. Keep hammering the F5 button!

tskezz

Also no supporters club sleeze has emerged yet but I know some lads who are part of a large group who have a season booking in one of the lounges and they had been offered tickets last week because they kicked off about Bournemouth

gruffskyblue

It’s far too convoluted. When you select your number of tickets, scroll down on the right hand side to pick the tickets you need. So, I adult season ticket, then select another adult ticket.

CV22SBA

When you select 2 on the left side you need to select 1 adult season ticket on right and then scroll down to the next section and select another adult season ticket. Its a shit confusing setup but i managed to get 4 for our 2 ST's but had to select 1 + 1 +1 +1 on the right side.

Disgruntled Sky Blue

Didn't notice the second ticket option so ended up with two singles blocks apart. Looks like another free for all, sit anywhere you like day like Bournemouth!! Get there early I think.

SBT

Randomly managed to get through and buy two tickets a few minutes ago, so they're still out there...

Users who are viewing this thread