Southampton tickets / Coach to Southampton (1 Viewer)

vincy

Hello All

I have 2 tickets for the Southampton game this Saturday in the Cov end, which I would like to sell. Face value of course.

The reason for selling is that the coach I was planning to travel on has been cancelled due to too many people dropping out.

Alternatively, if I can't sell, and anyone knows of any coaches going, also let me know.

if you are interested in tickets Send me a message and I will get back to you.

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
I know of a coach, not sure what spaces there are...contact gary_ccfcforever on here or @gstubbs1987 on Twitter if you're on there :)

Nick

Administrator
A lot of people were probably expecting us to be going to the final game to stay up and wanted a party.

vincy

Yes Nick exactly. Was hard finding someone who would commit to going unless they knew we would still be in with a chance of staying up at Southampton.
The guys who run the coach said they had 14 cancel from one coach

I am now thinking that I may go on the official Harry Shaw coach as they have a few seats available. Prefer the non official travel to be honest, but I'm not wasting the tickets. Too late to send back to the club

Oh, Got a PM from someone who says they want the tickets. Will reply when I get home from work

Users who are viewing this thread