Southampton predictions. (1 Viewer)

bawtryneal

Depends what team we play and how serious both clubs are taking
I would rest Hamer, O Hare and Sheaf.

Sky Blue Harry H

4-0 to them. Hope we give Tavares a run out. Was going to say play the fringe players, but we've sold/loaned out most of them!!

Want us to concentrate on the Blackpool game on the Tuesday night.

torchomatic

Looking forward to my all you can eat breakfast at Premier Inn just as much as the match.

Johnnythespider

There'll be some marching in going on I should think and we'll lose on penalties

Tommo1993

“Ohhhh when the saaaaaints” to be slowed down to a horrific level and me to throw myself down the stairs because I’ve heard all I can take.

Two visits to the toilet for a whizz. One pre match, one around 60mins.

4-1 Southampton.

no_loyalty

If Southampton score first and it’s early on then I think it will be 3 or 4 nil. If we can frustrate them for the first 30 to 45 minutes and play on the counter then we have a chance of winning.

johnwillomagic

Wilson will start in goal along with some other fringe players this season....Shipley, Eccles, Jones.
Decent performance but no cutting edge....lose 2-0 but be praised by oppo pundits for our style of play,,,,,

Hobo

Southampton 2 v 1 Coventry - after extra time.

Warwickhunt

as long as we put up a good show a 1-0 or 2-1 loss would not upset me! i think Gyokkeres wil give their centre Backs a torrid time though!

Alan Dugdales Moustache

3-1 Southampton. 3-0 half time. Southampton bring on some youth second half.

skybluelee

There will be a bigger shock in round 4 than Coventry beating Southampton.

Of course it is most likely to end in a home win but is far from a given.

If we concede first I think we'll lose 0-3. If we score first I'm going 2-2 and a heroic defeat on penalties.

Users who are viewing this thread