Match Thread Southampton - Coventry City Match Thread - Tuesday 9th Apr (5 Viewers)

TomRad85

He has had a pretty demanding schedule. Why else would Sargent lie about being unfit?
Americans are usually annoyingly patriotic. Typical Norwich would get the wishy washy one.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Paxman II

Is it just me, but I actually think we can score a couple at least and get something from the game. It just feels that way. Both Southampton goals were somewhat fortunate. However, given a penalty away from home to grab the lead, you must score. Why did the ref appraoch Wright as he took the shot? Interesting seond half about to come me thinks...

lifeskyblue

Ok going forward but defensively a mess. Too much space for saints to do as they will. Mind you both their goals could have been disallowed…first ball deflected off an arm. And second the ball not in the quadrant at the corner. Bit keeper and central defenders poor and no one taking control in 6yd box.
O’Hare doing his headless chicken impression and wright back to being switched off at times.
Cant afford any injury here and Eccles got to be careful not to get second yellow

PUSB
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skyblue_55

This is a typical “ after the lord mayor’s show “ performance by our boys.
Although another rubbish refereeing performance, along with the linesman & a completely different game , had Wright buried the pen .
Let’s see what magic dust , Adi can give the boys at half time ?

CCFCSteve

Hmmm poor excuse for a shit performance i think. We have a lot to play for, adrenaline should carry you through the final few weeks.

Nah, I’m not having that. I’d even go the other way and say that as well as being run into the ground Saturday, the adrenaline of winning such a big game appears to have taken even more out the players. Plus then long trek down to Southampton

Grendel

Is it just me, but I actually think we can score a couple at least and get something from the game. It just feels that way. Both Southampton goals were somewhat fortunate. However, given a penalty away from home to grab the lead, you must score. Why did the ref appraoch Wright as he took the shot? Interesting seond half about to come me thinks...

Yeah it’s just you

TomRad85

Nah, I’m not having that. I’d even go the other way and say that as well as being run into the ground Saturday, the adrenaline of winning such a big game appears to have taken even more out the players. Plus then long trek down to Southampton
Why is Leeds such a big game and this isn't? Don't understand that point.

Hobo

Fucking hell

He has been threatening that all season. He has got away with a lot in games. I said he was only marginally better than Wilson and got laughed at.

TomRad85

Ohh they are all tired boo hoo. Wet blankets on here tonight

fernandopartridge

He has been threatening that all season. He has got away with a lot in games. I said he was only marginally better than Wilson and got laughed at.
What he's come out to punch a ball at that height and got away with it? Come off it

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

I honestly think we are just tired.

We look off it and I can't believe for a second that it's for a lack of trying.

We look more like we are running through treacle.
Yeah I don’t buy the outfield players not being bothered. But Collins hasn’t got that excuse and I can’t believe what he did.

CCFCSteve

Why is Leeds such a big game and this isn't? Don't understand that point.

They ran themselves into the ground a couple of days ago against probably the best team that’s played us who had 70%+ possession. Whether they can be jointed into any life who knows but they just look physically and mentally knackered to me.

Users who are viewing this thread