Match Thread Southampton - Coventry City Match Thread - Tuesday 9th Apr (1 Viewer)

Great_Expectations

Objectively that goal is actually laughable; goalkeeper tries to nonchalantly and one handily swat the ball out of play, and shock it doesn’t work.

xcraigx

It's going to a very long evening I feel. We do look threatening on the rare occassion we get forward but defensively we look a shambles and Soton look like they could score a hat full.

fernandopartridge

Wright has got to protect the ball better with his back to goal, he's so easy to get the ball off at times

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

Not been lost tonight though to be fair. You don’t expect much at Southampton. It’s dropping points against dross that has left us too much to do
It’s losing to that God awful Rotherham team that I can’t get past. 4 wins all season

pusbccfc

Lino gets his first decision right

Tommo1993

So we need us to turn this around, which would take a freak second half. Or Sheff W to turn Norwich over.

PVA

That was as bad as anything by Wilson from Collins, he should probably be dropped for it it was that bad.

Seymour_East

Collins rarely wanders off his goal line, not a great keeper by any standards always looks a little embarrassed he’s in goal

Evo1883

Midfield dire , keeper dire , lati dire , wright can't hold a ball up or outmuscle anybody tonight , o hares first touch is diabolical .. shocking half

CCFCSteve

What a truly awful goal to concede. It feels worse than Kitchings own goal last week. Scrappy, weak, just awful.

Collins should hang his head in shame, they don't make keepers like they used to. Nowhere near as brave as they used to be.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Oggy would’ve had his face in there !

I like Collins but that was fuckin disgraceful

Marty

I thought we'd fall a bit short but seems a bit disappointing to be dropping out the play off race this early.

Users who are viewing this thread