Match Thread Southampton - Coventry City Match Thread - Tuesday 9th Apr (4 Viewers)

skybluecam

Wright wont be risked tonight no way as we wont have enough of the ball. Think Da Silva may well play in his spot. Palmer mya be rested as well and Latabadieure brought in with MVE moved up to RW.
Against Southampton that would make sense at their place as well.
Not sure of the logic there, Wright is excellent on the break which is where our chances will come tonight.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Alkhen

I'm actually liking MvE at RW, It did cross my mind earlier in the season that we should give him a shot there but didn't mention it after everyone ripped the notion that Lati could cover DM.

Think he is a good choice at RW against the bigger teams as he can drop back and help cover but also provides a really quick outlet to spring attacks

Liquid Gold

We should have beaten them in the FA Cup last season (?) so they owe us 3 points.

Gonna be fucking dull watching a Russell Martin team for 90 minutes though.

Great_Expectations

Good team. I do fancy us to get something from tonight albeit it’ll likely be a frustrating game with little possession.

Big decision now is whether to watch it on red button with the average commentary and no replays or sort out iFollow/VPN or a dodgy stream with home commentary.

Users who are viewing this thread