Southampton Away details (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Southampton have done we we've done this month and limited the away allocation.

2000 will sell out fairly quickly.

CV22SBA

Got mine eventually , first time to this ground for me
Unfortunately its the same as every other new stadium these days.
Nice around the Marina for some food and drinks if you get there early enough and then about a 15 min walk to the ground.

richnrg

(a very long shot, I know, but...)
Just in case there is a City season ticket holder out there that is going to the game, but rather than have to stand up and sing in the City end, wishes to sit down for the whole 90 minutes nearer to the half way line (perhaps a very short person, or someone with one leg, or even a Southampton fan that has relocated to Coventry and has a City season ticket) , then I have 2 tickets in the Saints end/side that I would be happy to swap :)

skyblue025

Hasn't sold out yet. The Mega Super fans clearly giving the plebs a chance of some points.
In all seriousness at £25 I'm quite surprised there are tickets still up for grabs.

Captain_Slackbladder

Hasn't sold out yet. The Mega Super fans clearly giving the plebs a chance of some points.
In all seriousness at £25 I'm quite surprised there are tickets still up for grabs.
I think the Cov schools not being on holiday that week is a factor, but yes I am very surprised that it hasn't sold out on day one, especially given the small allocation. Will make the 800 points bracket for sure

torchomatic

torchomatic

torchomatic

more people are moving up the categories so they will naturally get higher i imagine
Yeah, I suppose. Amazing how quickly you add points. I've added 100 in the last few weeks.

CV22SBA

The fact there has been no ticket update on Twitter either would suggest its nowhere near sold out either.

skybluelee

This is the closest away game by far to where I live, would bloody love it if it reaches non-STH with 200 plus points.

Fly Flying GIF by Kochstrasse™

Users who are viewing this thread