Southampton and Leeds (1 Viewer)

NorthernWisdom

So, predicitons for mood of the board after those two games?

Suicidal? Robins doesn't know what he's doing? O'Hare should be released on a free, he's clearly not up to it?

I mean, if we lose both it wouldn't be that surprising would it...?

Evo1883

So, predicitons for mood of the board after those two games?

Suicidal? Robins doesn't know what he's doing? O'Hare should be released on a free, he's clearly not up to it?

I mean, if we lose both it wouldn't be that surprising would it...?
The odds will suggest at best we get a point .. in my head at best we get 4 points .. reality is 2 points is a great return

Evo1883

Trying naively to head it off at the pass!
Man city 2 -0 coventry , this forum
Angry Wrestling GIF

covcity4life

More about the performance for me. If we plY well against these two when we know we are a good team regardless of PTS tally and we can target top end of the league for rest of season with no more silly tall about relegation

harvey098

100%… this forum is hilariously predictable after a win and a loss. The ratings thread scores are always affected by about a 2 point swing based on the result regardless of the performance.

JulianDarbyFTW

If we try the Ipswich style, i.e. stifle the opposition rather than play our style, the 0 points. I'm optimistically hoping for 3 points from the 2 games, though.

rob9872

I was hopeful for 6 points from Blues, Southampton, Leeds and Sunderland. I thought we might win 2 tough games, but if we get a point next week too, then whilst still only 6 to do it in an unbeaten run is much better and then with 2 winnable home games just after Christmas, we can really start to look upwards.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Unbeaten against both of those two is a good sign, but for me seeing the fight and team spirit going on when our backs have been against the wall is really encouraging.

We seem to have found our step during the hardest round of fixtures. Get something against Sunderland and then hopefully we can let the shackles off and start climbing the table.

Users who are viewing this thread