South West Supporters Group? (1 Viewer)

bazza16

Bumped into a Cov fan while at work today. That’s seven other city fans I’m aware off who live in Plymouth.
Do any of you post or read this site?
Also noticed others who post on here, who live in the south west, Bristol, Torquay etc.
Does anyone know if there is a South West Supporters Group I could join?

Hobo

If you know of a few City fans at work why dont you form one? Can't be that difficult - post on here and facebook. It is about networking rather than having meetings and coachtrips etc.,

Hopefully you will get a few responding on this thread?

ExmouthNeil

Hi. I live in Exmouth, but am currently working in New Delhi India. I will be returning next year. Not a great help I know wanted to make contact... There are more of us than we think dotted around not only the south west but around the world...😉

South West Sky Blue

I’m Bristol based. Tend to make as many away games around Swindon, Bristol, Yeovil, Newport, Cardiff, Forest Green, Cheltenham.
I’ll stop there coz I’m boring myself and we don’t play most of these teams anymore (yet!).
As with what Hobo said. I’m not especially interested in meeting up. Maybe catching the odd TV game in a bar or sharing a lift a couple times a year….

lordy_87

I was sure I'd seen something on Facebook some time ago about south west based supporters.

Found it

Liquid Gold

Would be useful if there was a large group to arrange a coach transport. Would save us all a bunch of cash and we can drink more often.

I don't know of too many STHs down here though.

Somerset Sky Blue

I'm in Somerset (hence the title) but I tend to take my family (indoctrination since birth) to the home city games I go to. The away games I go solo, as I don't always think they are family friendly...though tempted to take my son to Bristol this year (February Tues night).
So, at present, I wouldn't use a coach as nice as beers and football sound!

CovLis86

I'm in Exeter and my old man's in Wootton Bassett. Haven't got to many games as I still (try) play football on Saturdays , but I'm 35 now so about to give up! I don't have Facebook but be good if there was some kind of group for sure! Always need miserable people to be around.

Bristol sky blue

Now live in Exmouth (can't be arsed to change username!) Can't afford to go to many games these days but would be great to be part of a SW supporters group and to meet up occasionally.

South West Sky Blue

Now live in Exmouth (can't be arsed to change username!) Can't afford to go to many games these days but would be great to be part of a SW supporters group and to meet up occasionally.
I've seen your flag at several games (assuming it's yours that says BRISTOL SKY BLUES!). Think I remember seeing you untie it from the fencing at the Memorial stadium 18 months ago when we won 2-1. Remember seeing it at the home leg of the Notts County play off game on TV as well. I'm sure it's out a lot more than that, but those stick out to me.

Truro SBA

Helston based so would be interested in meeting up with any West Cornwall sky blues to discuss possibility of sharing travel costs to games etc

Bristol sky blue

I've seen your flag at several games (assuming it's yours that says BRISTOL SKY BLUES!). Think I remember seeing you untie it from the fencing at the Memorial stadium 18 months ago when we won 2-1. Remember seeing it at the home leg of the Notts County play off game on TV as well. I'm sure it's out a lot more than that, but those stick out to me.
Hi, that isn't me (though I know the flag you mean).

tskezz

Bumped into a Cov fan while at work today. That’s seven other city fans I’m aware off who live in Plymouth.
Do any of you post or read this site?
Also noticed others who post on here, who live in the south west, Bristol, Torquay etc.
Does anyone know if there is a South West Supporters Group I could join?
I did this for the North West and ended up getting 20 plus of us.

Just made a post on here saying message me and I'll add you to a WhatsApp group, and it took off.

Also asked nick to make us a space in the supporters group area of this forum so we can post about games etc.

Good luck

Liquid Gold

I did this for the North West and ended up getting 20 plus of us.

Just made a post on here saying message me and I'll add you to a WhatsApp group, and it took off.

Also asked nick to make us a space in the supporters group area of this forum so we can post about games etc.

Good luck
What do you actually do though?

tskezz

What do you actually do though?
Nothing official or that shite.

Meet up to watch TV games up here, travel to games together (although we set up not long before the first lockdown started so not made many yet), few of us have got season tickets together for this season.

For example I was traveling back to cov on a Friday night to meet mates to then go away games with them, even ones that were north of Coventry. This just means I don't have have to do that as much as I know loads of lads up here now I can go with.

tskezz

Nothing official or that shite.

Meet up to watch TV games up here, travel to games together (although we set up not long before the first lockdown started so not made many yet), few of us have got season tickets together for this season.

For example I was traveling back to cov on a Friday night to meet mates to then go away games with them, even ones that were north of Coventry. This just means I don't have have to do that as much as I know loads of lads up here now I can go with.
And just talk shit in a whatsapp group all day. Its just like on here but with less weirdos

Users who are viewing this thread