Sounds Good (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueRuffian

Are you old enough to remember two seasons ago? ;)

We lost seasoned pro's. Was in an embargo. Had to play youth players. This season we have lost seasoned pro's. We are in an embargo. Will have to play youth players. And this time we don't even know where we are going to play our home games. Our away results were poor. We were only saved by our home form.

Our squad last season looked stronger than the one we have this season. This is the 1st season where I am worried about how we will do before the season starts.

Remind me of which pro players we've lost this year that'll make any difference to our squad?

Cody shitty McDonald maybe or Kevin wtf Malaga?

torchomatic

And NOPM will make things so much better.

Sounds good?

Can you remind me what happened a couple of seasons ago when we lost 1st team players then replaced them with youth players?

torchomatic

OK, so he was being a little sarcastic. But a lot of people did think that, didn't they?

Grendel,
Could I ask that, instead of being sarcastic and negative in response, you actually answer a post for a change?
I would like to read your honest and open opinion on the state of squad, where you think it will be at the start of this coming season and how you think that squad will perform.
I genuinely would like to read your straight answer.

dongonzalos

..........................Murphy......................

Christie/? ......Willis/ ? / ? /?/..........Adams/Haynes

Baker/.............Thomas....... Lobjit..........Garner
......?.................Barton..........Fleck..........Moussa

......................Leon.........Wilson...........

looking at needing at least another 7 signings if he gets rid of everyone.

Ah well another season another disrupted squad. Give him 12 months to get in his own signings. Then sack him when we don't win the league.....

Last edited:

SonOfSnoz

No wonder Robins flew the nest! Poor Elvis is another Thorn! A yes man!
Don't think this team is as poor as the one Thorn had though! We should hopefully add to it, please Sisu? Not upset with the players released at all! Just hope we add to the team!

SkyBlue_Bear83

..........................Murphy......................

Baker/? Thomas Lobjit Garner
......?......................?...............?...................?

......................Leon.........Wilson....................
............................?.............?.........................

I must be having a head loss or are we looking at needing at least another 10 signings if he gets rid of everyone.

Ah well another season another disrupted squad. Give him 12 months to get in his own signings. Then sack him when we don't win the league.....

You've missed out Fleck, Barton and Moussa

Looks like we are going to be looking at a core of 16/17 senior players with the rest of the squad made up of teenagers

dongonzalos

Looks like we are going to be looking at a core of 16/17 senior players with the rest of the squad made up of teenagers

Thank god you said that thought I was going mad.

At least it seems Elvis understands the class Barton and Fleck have. How long did Moussa sign for?

Last edited:

stupot07

A midfield of of Barton and Fleck.......god help us

dongonzalos

..........................Murphy.................. ....
..........,.,...,,,,,,,,,,Burge.....................

Baker/.............Thomas....... Lobjit..........Garner
......?.................Barton..........Fleck..... .....Moussa

......................Leon.........Wilson......... ..
........................?..................?...............

looking at needing at least another 7 signings if he gets rid of everyone.

Edited with corrections

Nonleagueherewecome

Users who are viewing this thread