Sorry to milk the whole Twist and Shout thing. (1 Viewer)

dadgad

Maybe if it was on from the start. Expect it Wil tail off a bit now.

That's what I thought, but FLUFFSTA should know?
Anyway, the point holds true. For that video to go viral in a few days then it clearly strikes a chord throughout football.
There is evidence of support from scores of other clubs; Arse, Bristol, Saints, Sheff Utd, and obviously from Cardiff, and Hull.
There's also the growing understanding from the media that this is a news item worthy of deeper debate. Just about every paper has covered this- recently the Guardian were threatened with legal action.
Now there's an explosion of interest in the social media and this has spilled over onto the terraces.
Interest and understanding go together and so we need the epetition to succeed and get to 100 K quick.
That in itself will be a story.

mark82

How does you receiving advertisement revenue help the club?

The only thing I can think is the companies that offer the advertising promote the videos via their other clients YouTube channels. If the petition or something was attached it may help in that case.

No issue with the advertising anyway. Should take the opportunity for himself.

mrtrench

The only thing I can think is the companies that offer the advertising promote the videos via their other clients YouTube channels. If the petition or something was attached it may help in that case.

No issue with the advertising anyway. Should take the opportunity for himself.

I agree, I have no issue with him making a few bob at all. Was just questioning the faux justification.

mrtrench

Assume you haven't read the comments.

No I haven't. I will - but still don't understand how they could possibly know before they watched. If it has gone viral it will be on their FB pages, send from mates as links etc. They may have little clue what it is about before they start watching.

Users who are viewing this thread