sorry but its a PR game again! no chance of ricoh return (1 Viewer)

sixfieldsfan

sorry but its a PR game again! no chance of ricoh return, i am new here, i am not sisu or acl, i'm a city fan and thats all. But i do have a little legal knowledge. I can assure you of two matters of fact.

1. the council are in trouble with the judicial review, sisu are very likely to win this time around, though it will most likely be after about 6 months of legal tangling yet.

2. the so called offer of talks is a cruel but understandable gimmick being played on by both sides to gather the fans backing, there is no intention of either party backing down as the situation is not salvageable.

To be blunt if we use the analogy of a boxing match we are in the 12th round and each boxer is about to fall to the floor, what do you do? there is no point either boxer simply bending to his knees after 11 rounds and simply give up the fight! no they both slug it out knowing they could lose, but its the only choice.

The council in my opinion will lose this battle, or they will at least be the side begging the club to buy or rent. I have been informed by Mr Fisher that the club is never going to rent the Ricoh and the Ex Council Leader Mr Mutton told me the council will never sell. The key is the Judicial Review, if the Judge agrees with the big boy barristers for Otium over the cheaper Barristers for the council (not forgetting ACL), and my personal opinion for all thats worth, the council illegally provided ACL with monies from the public to the tune of £14 million without any public consultation at all, and only with the intention of forcing a way forward in what was a completely lawful battle of wits between sisu and acl at the time regards Rent - then i believe you will find the council facing some astronomical amounts of costs and fines etc..

I hope I'm proven wrong as both sides are completely ruining the club, however I also have wish that we see out at least 1 year at sixfields, i have to admit, i love it there, the atmosphere may not be of the old days at Highfield Road but then at least it is not as horribly downbeat and tense as the Ricoh. The team seem to be shining due tot he lack of pressure on them at Sixfields, and the closeness to the pitch, the management and players is a real added bonus. If it aint broke dont fix it, thats the number one rule in life.

I also like the Mr Fisher and the rest of the Coventry City so called bigwigs sit with us, and they are approachable, I have found Mr Fisher and his wife to be lovely people who are human, some of the rubbish thrown at them is out of order. If you dont want to go to Sixfields that is your choice, but on the field Otium, Sisu, whatever you want to call them are getting it right. I support Otium, the team, the Club! When will other people see what this city Council is doing to our club? wake up - open your eyes

Pubboy

You start off by saying you are not SISU or ACL, and finish by saying you support Otium.
....enough said.

RFC

sorry but its a PR game again! no chance of ricoh return, i am new here, i am not sisu or acl, i'm a city fan and thats all. But i do have a little legal knowledge. I can assure you of two matters of fact.

1. the council are in trouble with the judicial review, sisu are very likely to win this time around, though it will most likely be after about 6 months of legal tangling yet.

2. the so called offer of talks is a cruel but understandable gimmick being played on by both sides to gather the fans backing, there is no intention of either party backing down as the situation is not salvageable.

To be blunt if we use the analogy of a boxing match we are in the 12th round and each boxer is about to fall to the floor, what do you do? there is no point either boxer simply bending to his knees after 11 rounds and simply give up the fight! no they both slug it out knowing they could lose, but its the only choice.

The council in my opinion will lose this battle, or they will at least be the side begging the club to buy or rent. I have been informed by Mr Fisher that the club is never going to rent the Ricoh and the Ex Council Leader Mr Mutton told me the council will never sell. The key is the Judicial Review, if the Judge agrees with the big boy barristers for Otium over the cheaper Barristers for the council (not forgetting ACL), and my personal opinion for all thats worth, the council illegally provided ACL with monies from the public to the tune of £14 million without any public consultation at all, and only with the intention of forcing a way forward in what was a completely lawful battle of wits between sisu and acl at the time regards Rent - then i believe you will find the council facing some astronomical amounts of costs and fines etc..

I hope I'm proven wrong as both sides are completely ruining the club, however I also have wish that we see out at least 1 year at sixfields, i have to admit, i love it there, the atmosphere may not be of the old days at Highfield Road but then at least it is not as horribly downbeat and tense as the Ricoh. The team seem to be shining due tot he lack of pressure on them at Sixfields, and the closeness to the pitch, the management and players is a real added bonus. If it aint broke dont fix it, thats the number one rule in life.

I also like the Mr Fisher and the rest of the Coventry City so called bigwigs sit with us, and they are approachable, I have found Mr Fisher and his wife to be lovely people who are human, some of the rubbish thrown at them is out of order. If you dont want to go to Sixfields that is your choice, but on the field Otium, Sisu, whatever you want to call them are getting it right. I support Otium, the team, the Club! When will other people see what this city Council is doing to our club? wake up - open your eyes

I think you may well be right but who knows? Will be there on Saturday, best of luck to Steven & the Boys.
PUSB!

bigfatronssba

Could you please tell us what new evidence has come to light regarding the JR that will cause sisu to win this time?

bigfatronssba

I think you may well be right but who knows? Will be there on Saturday, best of luck to Steven & the Boys.
PUSB!

Replying to your own post?

hill83

...... get the fuck out

kenneth2.jpg

st john

No true Coventry fan would choose a username sixfieldsfan.

So what are you?

GaryPendrysEyes

Oh dear. Sisu are a Cayman/Mayfair hedgefund, who chose to move us out of Coventry as part of their game plan with no regard to anyone but themselves.
Ann Lucas is a longstanding Coventry fan, Coventry Councillors are pretty much all from Coventry, Higgs is a well established Coventry charity, Coventry fans want CCFC in Coventry.
Time to back Coventry.

ps. Tim Fisher is useless.

Last edited:

Covstu

what a load of shite, clearly on a wind up. Please close the thread Nicholas!

skybluetony176

No true Coventry fan would choose a username sixfieldsfan.

So what are you?

he's David Cardoza, worried his cash cow is about to go. he doesn't have a cat to kick (allegedly) so he's come on here to make himself feel better.

that's my guess anyway.

someone else take a guess

duffer

Right, leaving aside the other stuff, here's someone claiming legal knowledge who doesn't quite grasp Judicial Reviews.

There aren't any fines associated with a JR. Even if the council lose (and personally speaking, I think given the apparent strength of the first judge's rejection of the case that that seems unlikely) it still doesn't hand the Ricoh to SISU. It might mean that ACL have to find a lender other than the Council, they might possibly even need to sell up if they can't, but even then I don't think they're obliged to sell to SISU.

ACL are not in court, and therefore will not require a barrister at this point, cheap or otherwise.

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. I too have a little legal knowledge and I think your position on the JR is fanciful. SISU will have to demonstrate that the last Judge Mr Justice Males completely misunderstood the situation. He did not and neither will the next.

I would go on but as this is the worst attempt to be a WUM I have seen in a long time

Grendel

I would go on but as this is the worst attempt to be a WUM I have seen in a long time

You clearly never read any of Jack "See how many times I can praise ACL" Griffin's posts then.

RegTheDonk

So you reckon SISU are very likely to win then?

You'd stand a better chance of convincing us of this if

1. You've passed the bar exam
2. You chose a different user name

sixfieldsfan

So you reckon SISU are very likely to win then?

You'd stand a better chance of convincing us of this if

1. You've passed the bar exam
2. You chose a different user name

what a lot of silly boy childish remarks, lots of swearing from little men.

I know what im on about, ill be proven correct absolutely. The judicial review by the way is a NEW REVIEW not an appeal, therefore there is no need to prove the first JR Judge was plainly wrong. I think another member here some time ago tried to explain that to some of the numb brains here and you didnt get it that time either! he was correct though

ohitsaidwalker king power

I know what im on about, ill be proven correct absolutely. The judicial review by the way is a NEW REVIEW not an appeal, therefore there is no need to prove the first JR Judge was plainly wrong. I think another member here some time ago tried to explain that to some of the numb brains here and you didnt get it that time either! he was correct though

Sfan
I guess come 28 th November we shall see, until then...

skybluetony176

:pointlaugh:

bigfatronssba

Come on then Perry Mason, what's different this time?

duffer

Actually, no swearing in my post at least. I remember that other fellow quite well. He too, was completely convinced that the JR would lead to fines and damages to paid to SISU by the council, though he too was very short of actual evidence when challenged to show a precedent for that in a case other than regarding human rights.

He sounded a lot like you actually. A bit overblown, claimed legal knowledge, struggled with using proper case, i.e. capitals. True Sky Blue, that was his name. Surely you couldn't be... no, of course not.

sixfieldsfan

I think True Sky Blues point was that the judicial review would be made again, no no no you all shouted that cant be done, they would need to appeal. Well you were all wrong and TSB was right after all! now they have submitted the new JR Claim and this time they can avoid the strike out from last time. Thats the way to do JRs. TSB if i remember did explain about the public consultation process being flawed on this particular occasion making the payment/agreement unlawful. I think i agree with TSB the council cannot use large amounts of monies from the taxes (not grants) (not euro grants) to prop up or steady a business it owns or has part ownership in - you will see. SISU do not fuck around, look at Ms Seppalas background - they do this for a living - JRs - Takeovers- forcing businesses into the ground to overpower them, using the lawful methods to do so - - you are all going to be very surprised by the outcome of all of this i promise you, the council are heading for their worst shit storm ever

skybluetony176

I think True Sky Blues point was that the judicial review would be made again, no no no you all shouted that cant be done, they would need to appeal. Well you were all wrong and TSB was right after all! now they have submitted the new JR Claim and this time they can avoid the strike out from last time. Thats the way to do JRs. TSB if i remember did explain about the public consultation process being flawed on this particular occasion making the payment/agreement unlawful. I think i agree with TSB the council cannot use large amounts of monies from the taxes (not grants) (not euro grants) to prop up or steady a business it owns or has part ownership in - you will see. SISU do not fuck around, look at Ms Seppalas background - they do this for a living - JRs - Takeovers- forcing businesses into the ground to overpower them, using the lawful methods to do so - - you are all going to be very surprised by the outcome of all of this i promise you, the council are heading for their worst shit storm ever
:pointlaugh:

duffer

Would you stop it now. You agree with TSB because you are TSB! And you complain about others swearing and then pile into it yourself. Get a grip man.

As for your legal points, they're about as flawed as in your previous incarnation. When did SISU last go to court for a JR (other than against Cov CC, when they got their bottom spanked)?

bigfatronssba

I think i agree with TSB the council cannot use large amounts of monies from the taxes (not grants) (not euro grants) to prop up or steady a business it owns or has part ownership in - you will see

Northern Rock
Hbos
Lloyds Tsb
Royal Mail
British Steel
British Coal
British Leyland
British Telecom
British Airways

Someone is going to be busy bring JR against the government aren't they?

Anyway, for the 4th time of asking, what is the new evidence that you claim sisu have?

Users who are viewing this thread