Sordell - How Many Goals ? (4 Viewers)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Thanks for re posting my post October 3rd 2016.

As it says I WASN'T ABLE to copy and paste the receipt to you via a PM'd , which is why i suggested we could meet before a game at the Ricoh to prove the payment to your Charity, which you declined . So again the PM'd NEVER happened.

So I sent an email of the receipt to NICK the administrator of SBT, he then posted it on this forum for you and everyone to see, I'm sure NICK can confirm that for you.

Stop twisting things and stop being a twat.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Do you know what PM means in this context? This could clear a lot of things up if you think it means something else to everyone else.
Private message, correct me if I'm wrong.

Nick

Administrator
Thanks for re posting my post October 3rd 2016.

As it says I WASN'T ABLE to copy and paste the receipt to you via a PM'd , which is why i suggested we could meet before a game at the Ricoh to prove the payment to your Charity, which you declined . So again the PM'd NEVER happened.

So I sent an email of the receipt to NICK the administrator of SBT, he then posted it on this forum for you and everyone to see, I'm sure NICK can confirm that for you.

Stop twisting things and stop being a twat.

Ay? You said you have never PM'd him.

I can remember something about a receipt but I think it was because you had to forward the email because you couldn't screenshot it, you had still PM'd him though.

hill83

I can remember something about a receipt but I think it was because you had to forward the email because you couldn't screenshot it, you had still PM'd him though.

It’ll be PM’d him about the specific proof of the bet now and not meant to mean any PM at all. SBK goalpost shift classic.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I'll say it again, I WASN'T ABLE to PM'd him about it.

Can we not move on FFS,

Bob Bones

I know for a fact the money was never actually paid in as the screenshot is a generic one from the internet

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I love these threads.

If anyone has been taking the piss out of animal charities that's not funny though. Gotta give Grendel some credit for supporting these.

Smug bellend at times for sure though!

Otis

I'm not so sure he does support animal charities.

I want him to create an email, print it off and then come and meet me in person to give it to me to prove it

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Just needs him to keep posting "Last Word" over and over now.
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread