songs you miss singing from the past on the terraces (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

Tip toe through the West End with your Boots on get your head kicked in so Tip Toe through the west end with me.

save all your bottles for me

We were singing all the old songs on the coach on the way back from Bradford last week was really good teaching all the young uns the songs even heard a couple I didn't know from the 60's.

Mexico70

You're going home in a St John's ambulance
REPEAT several times in an aggressive tone

alternatively

You're gonna get your fu**** head kicked in

Both of which were popular in the 70's usually directed at opposition fans immediately after we'd conceded a goal

ollyservetta

REPEAT several times in an aggressive tone

alternatively

Both of which were popular in the 70's usually directed at opposition fans immediately after we'd conceded a goal
,,,,,,used in the intro for concrete jungle by the specials as I remember

Ads87

Here we go, here we go,here we go, here we go,here we go, here we go,here we go, here we go,here we go, here we go,here we go, here we go,here we go, here we go,here we go, here we go,here we go, here we go,here we go, here we go,here we go, here we go,here we go, here we go,here we go, here we go,here we go, here we go,here we go, here we go,here we go, here we go,

ollyservetta

did we ever sing bout gosford green?,i sort of remember one bout the wreck wen the westend was half and half,great days ,no seats and a line of old bill ,wat an atmosphere

Users who are viewing this thread