Songs for Marlon King's return (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Oh good - I love Guess Who.

Do they wear glasses?

SkyBlue

Marlon went because he wanted a three year deal, our board knew we wouldn't be able to afford a three year deal despite offering him it and hoping they could convince him two was enough once he'd agreed to sign.
Marlon was a fantastic player for us and without him our next game would probably be Tranmere, not Barnsley. Just look how we are doing without him.....

dongonzalos

I'm sorry but I will find it difficult to applaud a player who's career we saved when other clubs weren't prepared to. When teams gave him abuse, we backed him all the way and defended his corner. A player who personally phoned Andy Thorn to say he would sign a new contract, only to return from holiday to sign for our midlands rivals. To me that showed a complete lack of respect for us the fans. But that's just my opinion.

I refused to applaud a player who on two seperate ocassions has attacked women in unprovoked attacks. Those who say he did his time. In the latest one he did not accept gulitand has never appologied to the girl and wasted everyones time and money and put her through more stress with a bullshit appeal. They way he treated Cov was inevitable.

Macca

I ve got one though not sure about the structure so far.

Oh marlon you played for us for how long was it 5 minutes so I couldn't really give a fuck anyway and I really couldn't t give a shit you ll probably get into one of these shitty top ten city players polls what happened to the real heroes who played for several seasons didn't t knock women about and had a love for the club I don t think making a song about you is on my list of priorities today oh shit I ve already done it

....... And your interbred

La la la

Users who are viewing this thread