Songs for Marlon King's return (1 Viewer)

guicey15

So, the backstabbing money grabbing liar returns to the Ricoh in less than a month. So it got me thinking, what songs could we sing to put him in his place (providing he isn't 'injured') To be honest I'd like to avoid the "she said no Marlon" as it's old and we backed him when teams sung that, so singing that make us a bit hypocritical.

I was thinking:

One greedy bas****, there's only one greedy bas****, one greedy bas****

Sh** Alex Nimely, your just a sh** Alex Nimely, sh** Alex Nimeeely

Pretty poor I know, just trying to get the ball rolling. Any suggestions?

torchomatic

"Welcome Home" by Peters and Lee?

edgy

How about we applaud him for being a good player and arguably the one who saved us from the drop last season. We are not likely to see such a player in skyblue for a long long time.

Gray

I shall be applauding him, can't fault a player for going for the better option

Otis

Be a lot not clapping him. Would hope that would be for his off field activities rather than the fact he left us to go to Brum though.

cornoccfc

How about we applaud him for being a good player and arguably the one who saved us from the drop last season. We are not likely to see such a player in skyblue for a long long time.

:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

guicey15

I'm sorry but I will find it difficult to applaud a player who's career we saved when other clubs weren't prepared to. When teams gave him abuse, we backed him all the way and defended his corner. A player who personally phoned Andy Thorn to say he would sign a new contract, only to return from holiday to sign for our midlands rivals. To me that showed a complete lack of respect for us the fans. But that's just my opinion.

oakey

I did not applaud him when he played for us...so do not see why I would change now

Didn't boo him either... A silent contempt is his due until he expresses remorse for his crime..

I'm guessing you're saying lets balance what he done - Saved us from relegation then stabbed us in the back , on that note I think he deserves booing but not applauding surely ?

Gaz

Song for Marlon ?

How about simply, wanker ! Wanker ! Wanker !

Nick

Administrator
I'm guessing you're saying lets balance what he done - Saved us from relegation then stabbed us in the back , on that note I think he deserves booing but not applauding surely ?

Did he really stab us in the back? Funny how people believe nothing the club say except this...

valiant15

Does anybody really think our shitty owners seriously offered him a reported 15k a week to stay last summer??? Think about the cost cutting that went on,they more than likely stalled on purpose. Im sure marlon really regrets his move up the m6.

canleykid

Rumour is they were going to offer him only a two year contract to sell him to get money but he sort of said no and went to Birmingham on a three year deal,even if he did sign they would've sold him before the season started,that's why they want keogh to sign a new contract not to keep him just to sell and make money and put straight in there off shore account of which we will see nothing of it.

Gaz

But I thought Thorn said Marlon had told him he had agreed to sign, only for our Marlon to then sign for the blues.

Now if that's how it was then that's a pretty shitty thing to do to a club that helped get your football career back on track.

rob9872

I don't care whether he stabbed us in the back or not. The truth is that however good he was, however much of an odious individual he remains, he is no longer Sky Blue. Therefore boo him with every breath in your body and hope he plays a stinker. Save your applause for our own players although it seems many of you would rather boo those in the shirt and moan and whinge about them on here. They are the only ones who count imo.

canleykid

I agree Rob,he's gone as with the others,we need to
get behind what we have left at the club no point dwelling on the fact he's gone,I will boo him like I do most good players at other clubs if he plays,like i said earlier had he signed for us he would've been sold so he wouldn't be here now anyway

pusbccfc

We won't need to give him stick cause.
Nimely will have put 3 past myhill.
And keogh would have already nailed him, and gone of injured.

Realistically I don't think he will play, many times last season he didn't play against his old clubs.
Also he could still be injured.

jackmartin

Sisu went back on a offer of a 3 year deal, he had been offered more money at stoke and at the inbreds up the m69 but wanted the 3 year deal . Then sisu changed it to a 2 year deal so he went to blues as they offered him what sisu failed to do

SBS

He swings with a left,
He swings with a righttttt,
Marlon Kings' missus,
Her face looks like shite

BurbageSkyBlues

Don't like what the man represented, didn't like it when we signed him.

However, I did grow to appreciate the way he applied himself here, the way he just kept his head down and got on with rebuilding his career. As a result , was hugely disappointed with the manner of his departure, but I was hardly surprised. Did not believe Sisu, did not trust MK.

For me, both the player and the club have lacked moral fibre. So I won't be there....that's how I will make my point.

Users who are viewing this thread