Song creation thread (1 Viewer)

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

After the success of the creative , fan made Callum o’hare song at Barnsley , I thought I’d make a thread incase anyone would like to submit any ideas for songs they may have. If so , maybe this thread could act as a catalyst for more songs as IMO we need more unique and witty songs for our players.

shmmeee

Need something for Hamer, probably about him fucking up the opposition and a play on “karma” but I’m drawing a blank.

rob9872

Need something for Hamer, probably about him fucking up the opposition and a play on “karma” but I’m drawing a blank.
In that case you must pronounce him harmer. I've always said haymer. No idea which is right.

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

Got some lyrics to a mcfadzean song but cannot thing of a tune to sign it to

He’s as solid as sheffield steel,
And his passion it is real ,
His name is kyle mcfadzean and he is gonna stop your team

PurpleBin

Sure there was a Waghorn song yesterday to the tune of the Fernando Torres one he had at Liverpool.

Coventrys Number 9 I think I heard

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Sure there was a Waghorn song yesterday to the tune of the Fernando Torres one he had at Liverpool.

Coventrys Number 9 I think I heard

Was gonna ask about this, I’m sure it involved shagging a girl now she’s dead, hit his dick around her head or something. Sounds ridiculous but genuinely think it was along those lines

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pusbccfc

I think it was @pusbccfc but I could be wrong. If so ask him about it. If they are the lyrics i wonder what the back story is

Yep, same as they used to sing for Reda Johnson. All about tucking his 'cock into his sock' and shagging a bird until 'she's dead'.

Dreadful.

Users who are viewing this thread