Something's happening!!! - Michael Rose New Contract (2 Viewers)

mark82

I'd see if we could get an extra year on Fadz & Kelly. Eccles too if he does well at Gillingham (do we have an option for an extension on his contract?)

fatso

Good news, that should send the right message to Leeds (fuck off Leeds)
Let’s get Hyam’s contract extended next please.

Danceswithhorses

Great news...we really have made some great signings this summer, with new players coming in, and our best players signing new contracts.

Brylowes

Godfrey has just had a season in the Premier League and is in a totally different class to Rose.
So far that’s Norwich Selling LB Jamal Lewis to Newcastle for 15m, CB Ben Godfrey (likely ) to Everton for 30m
and Barcelona, Roma & AC Milan fighting over LB Max Aaron’s for 20m.
So that’s 3 defenders for 65m from a team relegated whilst conceding 75 goals :unsure: go figure!!!

ccfc1234

Godfrey has just had a season in the Premier League and is in a totally different class to Rose.
I said by the end of the season for a reason. As at that point they could well be proven championship players. Agree Godfrey is better and that is why he is now going for 25M rising to 30M. My point was for the players listed I felt "by the end of the season" 30M would not be a fair representation of their collective market value.

Mucca Mad Boys

Do SISU get any credit for this ?

Works both ways. Failure = bad owners. Success = good owners.

I wouldn’t class SISU as ‘good owners’, but if they actually deliver this new stadium, then I’d reconsider that.

Last edited:
Really good news and good business to protect such an important asset.

Be interesting to see if he now comes straight back into team tonight (as can understand holding back from putting him in Championship level shop window with contract running down)...

AOM

Really good news and good business to protect such an important asset.

Be interesting to see if he now comes straight back into team tonight (as can understand holding back from putting him in Championship level shop window with contract running down)...

Yeah, I was thinking the same.
I'd assume Leo Ostigard would make way for Rose when fit unless he's been guaranteed game time as part of his loan?

After showing commitment by signing deal + nothing to loose type game vs others coming up + Leo off travelling with international duty which provides a ‘reason’ rather than ’dropping him’ I think rose may come in...

SlowerThanPlatt

Don’t think Ostigard will drop out. Robins comments about him was that we were fortunate he came. If he isn’t getting games here Brighton will look for a solution

SkyBlueSoul

bf183838444e6bc051d77f79a3c92525.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread