Something to lift the gloom (1 Viewer)

Grendel

clint van damme

She looks simply stunning, best looking PM wife ever? She could be a model. He looks rather dashing also.

she looks like a psycho, he needs to watch what he's doing with his playing away, she'll have his dick off while he's sleeping!

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I'm not sure which of them I feel most sorry for.

Neither of them. She knew what he was like when she got involved. She also knew he was married. So if he cheats on her (if fact I'd be amazed if he hasn't a few times already, with Arcuri for one) I'm also guessing he knew she was a pushy, slightly deranged nightmare.

Always amazes me that women get involved with men like him knowing what they're like, often cheating on their current partner with them, and then get surprised and hurt when he does exactly the same thing to them too. What evidence was there that he wouldn't treat you like shit as well?

Grendel

Hasn’t she basically only shagged fat blokes with political power?

Knew I should have been more active in the Labour Party...

I heard Margaret Hodge was looking to make a comeback

PVA

At first I couldn't believe the behaviour of Harry Cole, Sun journalist.

Waxing lyrical over Boris Johnson in the paper every day, the man who had an affair with his girlfriend. Can you imagine how pathetic you would have to be gushing over the man who stole your girlfriend? The sort of behaviour I'd expect from Grendel if Johnson stole his Mrs.

Then it dawned on me.

He's probably fucking delighted with Johnson. She's clearly an absolute psycho and he's probably very grateful that someone has taken her off his hands.

Grendel

She’s from good Labour stock but saw the light

Grendel

Moving me to tears is this. Old Kier and his life stories have nothing on this touching tale of romance and love

Users who are viewing this thread